Bolo!!!!!!!! friggin scumbags

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
EVERYONE IN THE MARTINSVILLE VA, GREENSBORO, WINSTON-SALEM NORTH CAROLINA_______________________BE ON THE LOOK OUT. PLEASE I BEG ALL OF YOU TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR PARTS THAT WERE STOLEN FROM MY CAR, AND YARD sometime in THE PAST 2 DAYS.
I TOOK A DEPOSIT ON MY 340-4 SPEED CAR TO TAKE CARE OF FAMILY ISSUES IN PA, AND UPON RETURNING THIS MORNING, I COME HOME TO SEE THAT SOME PEICES OF **** PRETTY MUCH DESTROYED THIS CAR.
THINGS AS OF NOW THAT I KNOW ARE MISSING.............. A PRIMERED HOOD WITH THE DUAL HOOD SCOOPS, HOLLEY CARB, EDELBROCK INTAKE, RALLYE DASH, ALL 4 RALLYE WHEELS.................AND IM SO DELIROUS AT THE MOMENT, I CANNOT EVEN THINK OF THE OTHER STUFF...... THE WHOLE DASH WITH THE VIN NUMBER STILL ON IT IS GONE.(IF SOME ONE SEES ONE FOR SALE, ILL GIVE YOU THE VIN #) FLOOR SHIFT COLUMN AND ABOUT 5,000 DOLLARS WORTH OF CRAFTSMAN TOOLS. AND ALSO A HUGE 80 GALLON CAMBELL HAUSFELD AIR COMPRESSOR(BLUE). both door glass were busted, quarter windows smached, and also busted out the windows in my jeep (7 windows in it)

i have already notified the police and my insurance company. the cop told me he thinks he knows who to look at, but would not tell me the name......

i am sure if they sell it peice by peice , it would be hard to know if it is my stuff, but the stupid jerk's will priobably try to sell it all together.

i am offering a fair reward for anyone that spots this stuff.
i do not have alot of cash to offer, but my gratitude, and some other things of value i do have

good luck if i were near you i would keep an eye out sorry to hear this i would be walking around with my berreta 12 gauge semi auto shotgun if someone stole from my car

Worse part is i took a deposit on the f-ing car, and the new owner even had me finishing the body work and painting it for him. I so bad just wanted the pleasure to finish the car

hey quick comment do what you want with it i would put some stars ******** on your title because the mods wont be happy some youngin's in here

click edit than go avanced

Hey plot sorry to hear about what happened!! I dont know what I would do......One thing, if you can set up an email reminder on ebay for anything that gets listed as"mopar" within a 200 or 300 mile radius of you. Might be able to do that on CL as well. Good luck...if you find them, get a good swat or 2 in before ya call the cops!!

Sorry to hear this........Things are getting worse for folks and the ones with no self-respect or morals are getting bolder and bolder. Hope they get caught.............

That sucks man, I had something real similar happen and it still gets my blood boiling.

Here's hoping they catch them, but if VA police are anything like MI, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Set up a sting down the street with a couple other cars for bait.
cars that will be irresistable.

Sit and wait with camera at the ready.

Got any rock salt loads?

Make sure if you check Craigslist you look under both Dodge Dart and Mopar. When looking for parts for my Dart I sometimes find them listed under Mopar but not Dart or Dodge Dart. Also, don't be afraid to be a squeaking wheel with the Police Dept. Don't badger them but be in regular contact with them, specifically the officer doing the investigation, to show them you are interested. It makes a difference. Most officers want to do the right job and like to know they will make someone very happy if they get it done.

And don't even think about vigilante justice. Let's not forget who the ones are you want to get locked up. I won't share my war stories here, but there are lots of them.

Best of luck to you and the coppers hunt for those jerks.

That sucks. makes it hard to trust anyone when things like this happen. Hopefully they arrest the buggers before they fence all your stuff.

Wahoo.................. I just got a call while at work from the local sherriffs office.... They have almost a pickup truck full of the parts off of my car............ Wow, i am so happy that the cop did not give me the name yesterday, cause i would of got arrested myself. It turns out that the punk was the one that the cop figured it would be.
Now i have about a good week putting all the peices back on the car. Thanks to those all that left comments. I will post back after work. I am right now going to id all my stuff, and bring it all home, then back to work i go.

BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FIND ALL MY TOOLS

Wahoo.................. I just got a call while at work from the local sherriffs office.... They have almost a pickup truck full of the parts off of my car............ Wow, i am so happy that the cop did not give me the name yesterday, cause i would of got arrested myself. It turns out that the punk was the one that the cop figured it would be.
Now i have about a good week putting all the peices back on the car. Thanks to those all that left comments. I will post back after work. I am right now going to id all my stuff, and bring it all home, then back to work i go.

BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO FIND ALL MY TOOLS

Glad to hear they tracked that scumbag down and found your car parts.

Check with any area pawn shops about your tools. Hopefully you had an inventory of at least a couple serial numbers? If anything matches up, you might be able to get it back.

I think it is awesome you got ya parts back... I think the law should let honest people beat the one who stole ya junk... I had a similar run in here a while back and the law did not want to help any!!! I was so frustrated and raising cane I almost got hauled in... It was a site thats for sure. My wife said she had never seen me soo mad LMAO... Good thing you got cooperative cops that dont mind doing their job where you live!!! :D

Been there, Done that 340Plot!!!

All I can say is; Hang in there, Hope is not lost.
Here is a link to the story about my 1972 Dart Swinger.
Scroll down a bit (to "The Theft" April 29, 1996) and you can see the carnage I went through and the outcome.

http://www.7071dartgt.net/memberspics/72budbillb/bbudbill72.htm

I truely hope the story cheers you up a bit.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: after posting this I see you got stuff back!! Woo Hoo!
If you need Side Window Glass I think I still have some extras in storage.
Let me know.

Yea, i do have some glass, but no time to change them.lol i just got home from work. From what i can see, everything that was for the car is there. I am so happy. I just hope that the one that put a deposit on the car still wants it. I emailed him last night just to let him know. But i will be putting all the stuff back on asap. He was not supposed to pick up till the 30th , so i have time

Great that they found the guy and you got your stuff back. Your home owners policy should cover your tools wouldn't it?

Great that they found the guy and you got your stuff back. Your home owners policy should cover your tools wouldn't it?

Some times you need a special rider for that, just like jewelry, furs, collectables, etc. Just another way the insurance companies can either get more money out of you, or screw you and get out of paying.

-
Back