Not open for further replies.

Gib Warnick

'65 Valiant signet
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the bolt that connects the wire to a Mopar Performance ECU. Managed to lose mine. Anyone have a spare or knows thread size I need to pick up at hardware store. Thanks

The one that goes thru the plug to hold it snug? If nobody comes up with the size, just take the ECU off and go to Ace Hardware and find one that fits. Measure the plug depth and get one maybe 1/8 longer. Hope you find one.

:thumbsup:

I've never seen an ECU plug that actually NEEDED that screw. Besides that, that little metal bracket that it screws into almost always comes off anyway. I don't even have a screw on mine and It fits on there TIGHT. No way in heck is it coming off.

My ECU is under my battery try (upside down) and I have no screw in it, never been a problem.

Alan

I have this if that's what you need.

Ken

IMG_5171.jpg

I thought it did fine threads and a bolt not a screw. Anyone willing to pull theirs out and take a pict for me. Thanks

I thought it did fine threads and a bolt not a screw. Anyone willing to pull theirs out and take a pict for me. Thanks
It is a screw like shown above. It just goes in the round speed nut that is pushed on the rubber-plastic really holds nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back