Bought another one...... this ones a '85

-
Ice storm knocked out the power a few minutes ago.
were getting hard wind and rain. If it goes to freezn, were in trouble. Hope you get your power back on, shucks!
I take it those are not your winter tires?
Those have been on there for years, rain, snow are shine. 2wd too :)

Look at picture in first post of this thread, those are my winter tires :D

Last edited:
disagree
anything on the other side of the Rockies is back east as far as we're concerned LOL
keep disagreeing with facts.......... :)
1024px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png

Powers back on. And my packages are shipped. But I am going to go refill a couple of my propane bottles just in case we do lose power for a couple days.

Powers back on. And my packages are shipped. But I am going to go refill a couple of my propane bottles just in case we do lose power for a couple days.
Great! I like to get packages :). Hope you keep ALL your power, you'll be needing it sometime next summer :D

After my Dad installed a wood stove behind the kitchen table in an adobe wall house, he began to tell everyone he was now having breakfast in the nude.

Well, somewhere in the Midwest there is a house without a fireplace or wood stove that has a '85 Ramcharger :D

Now, who'll be the first to disagree :rolleyes:

One of the first requirements for any house I've ever owned- wood stove or fireplace.
Disagree all you want lol here's a picture of one of my best friends in my coyote hat that my uncle gave me in Michigan back East LOL where I was born.
He enjoyed our fireplace.
He has a nice home in Virginia but again no fireplace? I don't understand this..
IMG_20181120_175826.jpg

I can't think of any buddies home here that doesn't have a fireplace or a wood stove. Not everybody uses them but still I would have thought back east even more so where it tends to be colder?

Disagree all you want lol here's a picture of one of my best friends in my coyote hat that my uncle gave me in Michigan back East LOL where I was born.
He has a nice home in Virginia but again no fireplace? I don't understand this..
View attachment 1715256180
you know if you keep going west from your house, you'll eventually come to where we are …. all by going west non-stop.

View attachment 1715256180
I can't think of any buddies home here that doesn't have a fireplace or a wood stove. Not everybody uses them but still I would have thought back east even more so where it tends to be colder?
Fireplaces raise the cost of house insurance.

P.S. - I think folks would rather look at an old beat up ramcharger than your friend in that Russian hat :D

That is a good use for a coyote though.
I'll wear one when I drive my ramcharger, and my wife can wear a coon hat when she drives her ramcharger …….
We'll be friends of the Yukon!!!

OK, time for a short Lesson . j par and everyone else

Last edited:
Now your under a stink'n Tornado Warning! Be careful..... wow

Now your under a stink'n Tornado Warning! Be careful..... wow
Sirens just went off here. It's about five miles south west of me. And there's another one confirmed down by Lewistown which is about 20 miles Southwest of us.
The temperature has gone up to 59 degrees from 30 at about 9.

-
Back