bought this other day.67 plymouth

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
a buddy told me about a guy he worked with having this car in a storage shed for the last 15 years. so we went and looked at it. its a 4 spd car. had plans to take the 4 spd stuff from it and put in my bb 67 coronet and junk this car. but its actually pretty solid and straight. and it runs and will drive other the master cylinder needs replaced and gas tank is junk. it started up for me after cleaning the points and using a oil bottle with some gas.
what do you all think?

Attachments

• photo(4).JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 408
  • photo(5).JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 412
  • photo(6).JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 408
  • photo(9).JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 408
  • photo(10).JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 402
  • photo(2).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 405
i mainly just bought for the 4 spd stuff. cant really afford to fix it up. would like to.will have to see what happens. if i can't i will prolly list it on here and let someone else try. i definately will not let it go to the scrapper.

Good score.
Too bad it's too good to part out and scrap.
Maybe take the parts you need off of it and sell the rest as a project?
As long as you don't cut anything out of the car, it's still going to be a great project for some one.
Remember, it's your car and you can do what you want to it!

Good score.
Too bad it's too good to part out and scrap.
Maybe take the parts you need off of it and sell the rest as a project?
As long as you don't cut anything out of the car, it's still going to be a great project for some one.
Remember, it's your car and you can do what you want to it!

your right. I was planning to just take the pedals, and all 4 spd stuff off the car and maybe sell it as a rolling chassis. prolly will just sell it for what I have in it. Unless my brother decides to get it. he was talking and thinking about the nostalgia super stock class. would look good with an auto, and a big block with dual 4bbls.

maybe you can find someone with all of the 4 speed stuff you need you can barter for and this car could stay complete

I would get rid of it because the entire passenger side was replaced with sheet metal from a Dodge Power Wagon.

Congratulations 74360duster, be sure and thank your friend for us. :colors:

that car and trim leve a little on the rare side to have a factory 4 speed,,,im assuming it was a 383 car,,,check the vin,,,, may have the biggger front brakes,, not a good car to junk,,,,

Is it a small block or BB 4 spd? The pics are too small to tell. Nice find

Man, that's killer! I love it in that condition. You didn't mention what kind of money it's going for, so.....it's hard to say. Very cool though.

If you sell it as is, without removing anything, you'll make more than enough to buy the parts for your 4-speed swap.

It's worth a lot more unmolested than if you go robbing a bunch of stuff off it.

Man wanna sell it to me lol I miss my 67 belvedere
null_zpsfbc160d8.jpg

Mine was a big block 383 car auto Ugh I miss it lol

-
Back