Bradley's pedal car

-

1mean7Ddart

Reaction score
Back in July I got my first nephew... so me being the super cool uncle a kid could have, I searched CL for a few weeks and found a pedal car for $50. But you know and I know he can't have just any old pedal car!!!

Attachments

• image-803434824.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 756
  • image-675512675.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 763
I have many plans for it.. Since he's to small to use it im going to make it a stroller till he's bigger

It going to be far from Pink!

man you are a trouble maker , now I can't stop thinking about out how to get someone to bend up a 69 cuda vert in about 1/8 size or so for my buddies grandson to peddle around in , doh ! he's 1 and as soon as I handed him his first hot wheel barracuda he stared driving it around the table saying vroom vroom , he can't even talk yet but he instinctively knew vroom vroom lol .

man you are a trouble maker , now I can't stop thinking about out how to get someone to bend up a 69 cuda vert in about 1/8 size or so for my buddies grandson to peddle around in , doh ! he's 1 and as soon as I handed him his first hot wheel barracuda he stared driving it around the table saying vroom vroom , he can't even talk yet but he instinctively knew vroom vroom lol .

Hahaha that would be cool!!! but abit over the budget.

Gotta have some blue dots in those tail lights.
Awesome build!

How cool is that?
You should have started a build thread in ''member's restorations''.

you should cut out the grill portion and find a cheap billet grill on craigs list or where ever and install it in. maybe a couple v8 emblems on the lower front fenders? or the little chrysler star that is always on the lower left fender.

you should cut out the grill portion and find a cheap billet grill on craigs list or where ever and install it in. maybe a couple v8 emblems on the lower front fenders? or the little chrysler star that is always on the lower left fender.

i am... but i dont know exactly what im going to do there

really freaking cool had to call the wife in to show her (got lucky enough to find one that loves classics like i do) she wants me to make something like that when we have kids now rofl

Subscribed. I want to see more. preferably a little B&S 5 hp motor somewhere.

-
Back