Brazilian Dodge Dart 76 (similar to 69 usa)

-
Hi folks
My name is Alan and is the first time that i post here.
Some pics of '76 Brazilian Dart looked like my friend Alex'car.

11d.jpg

Z1fcr7ur.jpg

wilsomgato2.jpg

lçkl~km.jpg

1040121_resize.jpg

21215çlçklj.jpg

1536843170_b79d978915_b.jpg

DSC09937.jpg

dart2am7.jpg

I forgot to post pics of my car.
I hope that you enjoy.........
'76 Dodge Charger R/T jade Green
best regards to all

alan2.jpg

hospichurrasco 034.jpg

IMG_5910 [Resolu+º+úo do Desktop].JPG

moparnats 060.jpg

OgAAAAEH3vAdD6soWGHgBbFXwTuZr-ce4kJRd5oU7vmh8BS-kLxtOkuuxSfZ8I8G-b2BR2v7ukUIsc1Vuo6PgRCTkjO0.jpg

triunvirato - Verde Jade.jpg

Guys......we GOTTA figure out how to get some of these outrageous beauties to the STATES!

lol...it´s simple, importation services from your city can handled it...
brazilian mopars are pretty too !! and must be cheap..

txx

the spider almost poisoned me.. f* anti mopar beast!
next time I'll be more prepared.

I tried to search but I just found a preliminar test I did. The final result is better than this picture... but I think I gonna have an idea.

painelLights.jpg

I came back home and restarted dodge work

First I worked on a friend panel. I did have a big hole stead of stereo format.

I welded some plastic to fix it, now I have to paint.

Resize of DSC00570.JPG

Resize of DSC00645.JPG

Resize of DSC02474.JPG

Resize of DSC02477.JPG

Resize of DSC02481.JPG

Resize of DSC02484.JPG

perfect, thanks for the picture. It looks real good. Did you have to install resistors for the LEDs?

I was cutting sheet metal do produce my dart floor pan using a thin "knife" and beating it against the metal...

My neighbors complained about noise .. they have total reason... a lot of noise in my apartment.

So I decided to make a sheet metal cutter.
I found this plan in the Internet..
sheet_metal_cutter_6.jpg

so I started to build mine today.
It is a bit different, but I think it will work. The worst thing was to drill the two pieces of springs. They have a very hard and strong iron!

Resize of DSC02485.JPG

Resize of DSC02494.JPG

Resize of DSC02490.JPG

Resize of DSC02491.JPG

Resize of DSC02492.JPG

Ola! I'm enjoying this thread and your ingenuity in making do with what you have.

Those Brazilian Dodges are very nice. In Australia we had a very limited production run "Mexicana" 1970 VG hardtop which had the same "swooped" C panels as your Chargers. Chrysler Australia obviously borrowed from Brazil for that one.

Keep up the great work!

P71ABSWM72H5CB12_medium.jpg

Those Brazilian Dodges are very nice. In Australia we had a very limited production run "Mexicana" 1970 VG hardtop which had the same "swooped" C panels as your Chargers. Chrysler Australia obviously borrowed from Brazil for that one.
Keep up the great work!

Oi (hello).. thanks for your messages. All comments I read encourage me a lot.

Do you have more pictures of this Australian Chysler? I enjoyed the front "sun protector". You may send private message if you have more aex.borges at gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Alex Borges

Sure Alex, a few more pics here (cannot send direct to your private email as I am presently at work). The sunvisors and rear venetian blinds were common on Aus. Valiants.

acd0074.jpg

classifieds_26301-1a.jpg

classifieds_26301-2a.jpg

I can't believe the job you are doing with what you have to work with, great job on that cluster, keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming.

I can't believe the job you are doing with what you have to work with, great job on that cluster, keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming.

At the moment my biggest problems are space and time. I have a few tools and a good brain but I have to work a lot in my studies. I'm finishing my thesis. Writing it at the moment and it take me a lot of time.
Moreover, I live in a small apartment. 2 rooms, an small office where I work during the day and a service room (where my wife gently let me do my dodge work).

I intend to move to a house. I'll buy some more tools. I want a small plasma cutter and a small Mig gas welder. I bought on harborfreihgt a small tig welder but I don't have space to place argon cylinder... also don't have pratice with tig (just with mig that I don't have yet).

I sent my seats to be recovered.. Last year I started to rebuild it and now I have to check everything.

First, notice that seat recliner isn't in good shape. (pictures 1 and 2)

Thus, I decided to disassemble it and rebuilt. Have to weld and check "gear" if is ok.

To disassemble, follow picture 3 to the end.
First, take off spring protection. Two screws only.
Them you must pull off spring. If you're afraid, don't be. But if you're really afraid (as I was), just drop an old shirt, jeans or any other cloth over the spring. Use a screwdriver to force the spring.
I missing an important thing. After I pull off the spring, I saw some bushings and a nut like part. Pay atention on picture 6.
At the end, drink a light beer.. (Bavaria is one of the most light beers in Brazil).

Resize of DSC00887.JPG

Resize of DSC00891.JPG

Resize of DSC00893.JPG

Resize of DSC00894.JPG

Resize of DSC00895.JPG

Resize of DSC00896.JPG

Resize of DSC00897.JPG

Dang! Your really getting into some stuff I never see get done.

-
Back