Brazilian Dodge Dart 76 (similar to 69 usa)

-
It is a great story. Unfortunately there's no way for us to get back to that place. The litigious nature of North American society won't allow it.

Installed vinyl edge trims.
I think the only remaining thing is trimming excess of healiner.

GOPR0731.JPG
GOPR0736.JPG

Last challenge before install windshield.
I must paint this part where I welded.
On passenger side I also must to paint a similar damage. Note a rust that the guy I paid for, did not treated properly.

It is the first time I will repaint in a small portion of a part.

_MCjLYSLKSiWGlajhC3x1mvwCYZKVuYjZQV3jjAj_icchHNAjvQF841xxNJZgQVMXGRYB7M8pbjaFiY=w367-h275

Nothing like paying for a service and getting ripped off.Seems a lot of people are like that these days.
Sand it down,hit with rus converter and primer,then paint.

Well, later I will tell the complete history. Inner front trim did not fit perfectly. Had to put a lot of glass glue. I´m a bit disapointed. I will try to use the car as soon as possible. Otherwise, my dart will be consumed by time (rust).

PK5fS0Tzw-ASnjQzwSWHiCBadfZs73NGsETbReY0mhlAHVa0kVF72L81LBTn_6ayNQMMOeOY9H0ZndGLc0iGZQ=w376-h282.jpg

TmPnJoR5ZxG5zfnBC2e5X2tE0GEtVB_YUclZZ94Ofx8pIFu_wGWkcRXYhie38id7bzxxKD8-kXPsX7OXPPOOcw=w376-h282.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (International symbol for C'MOM ALREADY! Get in gear!) :D

What's going on over there Alex?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (International symbol for C'MOM ALREADY! Get in gear!) :D

What's going on over there Alex?

Hi Guys!
I´m away for some good reasons... work!
Well.. good news... I´m running around neighboorhood
seats are in place.
I´m without exhaust mufflers yet. Did not have time to weld.
most important think... I definitely must to take dart to a shop to make wheels geometry.

It is a great story. Unfortunately there's no way for us to get back to that place. The litigious nature of North American society won't allow it.

Yep agreed. I refer to the lawyers, gubment, and EPA as the fun suckers. Its because they suck all the fun out of everything.

Running around the neighborhood with open pipes!

My Hero!

Good to hear your on the road.
Geometry of the wheels huh? Must mean you need an alignment. :eek::steering:

Geometry of the wheels huh? Must mean you need an alignment. :eek::steering:

DUHHHHH, I was afraid doing a 1-to-1 translation from Brazilian Portuguese to English... YEP.. alignment!

Hi guys, I had some personal issues... lot of work, depression crisis etc. I did my best during the last months. I know that I could do better, but I did not pushed me hard.

today I drove on my street. Car is not ok. I will have to work on carb. I notice fuel is not enought (maybe dust on carb, fuel line or small nozzle).

Moreover, front end is to low. Exhaust headers bumped into road and garage entrace).

I will post some new photos.

1 step ahead
2 backward.

When I glued new mirror, It broke
Passenger side roofrail trim does not fit. How ?????? I saw some friends mopar and I realized that trims are a messy. some trims fits each other by outer side. Some fits each other by inner side.
Furtunately I bought a trim that fits well. But I did not painted it yet.

1G1wE1Y75e_g2kPnwX62n41_-DjGosjYBnRpo2VdWt0ws5w3rLRTThGTyRkvI5dMwxVQcI4AyjfEXAE=w489-h275.jpg

I also installed sunvisors, inner mirror and floor mat

pgpHpGJ3_O6I_6Ucg9o-0sYmwQav6LVr9YR_dQQ2eC3_3lvBRu1ssSwTSxDXSZvAZmL-IjKLqAYc2hU=w489-h275.jpg

k-a2vmiCEhr0s4k7t-E0eNFGCqhjzJmsUKxQbTCNwo8xg9DNH-lIXn-XYeVl6XDgahJn-vvLbwf4xD4=w489-h275.jpg

ahhhh, seats are already in place also

f46CCrGdKCXnYiZdvDbAixnIvSk1Hf5YHCOdGGYGgbY0zHm8qimX2_jhc7k9VqiA8H8t92B4D4nKuI4=w489-h275.jpg

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I know the best way to ease a troubled mind, is to work on a project. Clear your mind and focus on the task at hand. Everything that goes wrong in life, eventually goes right. Hang in there and be positive.

About time you posted! :D

-
Back