Bring back the Red x

-
I’d give you a red X for that response
Here's you one.

DISAGREE.png

The red x should be just a disagree and not a "You're wrong dumb azz". Yes it can and does create a lot of problems.

But it never is. Just look what jpar said. He thinks he deserves an explanation. Many times I don’t want to engage with someone who is CLEARLY out of their lane. I use the red X. And then they get all pissy and wet themselve.

It says everything without saying anything. I F’ing disagree with what you are saying.

This isn’t grade school. I don’t owe an explanation for anything if I chose not to.

couple of members kept givin to me seemingly just to piss me off
Definitely a few that do just that.
I responded through out a thread and Steve wa wa Welder gave me the ol` red X .
I confronted, and the next thing I knew my alerts blew up with red Xes.
He went back through 5 pages or so and Xed every post I made. :rofl:
What a childish old man.:rolleyes:

No red X. Adults need to use their words.
But it gets rid of one moron on n&p for good.
His wife won't let him use words lol

THE RED X IS NECESSARY! Sometime wrong information is distributed and needs to be flagged. The red X means pay attention to whats in this post, its not right. I think it should be followed by "heres why".
Or correct that person.

Last edited:
The red x should be just a disagree and not a "You're wrong dumb azz". Yes it can and does create a lot of problems.
What we have here is a new-be playing to his new found news in politics klan...

Or an old member who got booted off and has came back under a new name...

Either way, he's going to have to have the last word on this because the more you roll with the turd the stinkier you get...

But it never is. Just look what jpar said. He thinks he deserves an explanation. Many times I don’t want to engage with someone who is CLEARLY out of their lane. I use the red X. And then they get all pissy and wet themselve.

It says everything without saying anything. I F’ing disagree with what you are saying.

This isn’t grade school. I don’t owe an explanation for anything if I chose not to.

What we have here is a new-be playing to his new found news in politics klan...

Or an old member who got booted off and has came back under a new name...

Either way, he's going to have to have the last word on this because the more you roll with the turd the stinkier you get...
Jpar you shouldn't even be a fabo member you sold your a body & you offer nothing to any threads. ( Facts )

20240108_231953.jpg

Or a Rat Bastid is chasing its own tail, it's all the same.

You can start a new account > come in with a new name, but the same old habbits roll forward all the same.

☆☆☆☆☆

To X or not to X, that "Was" the question...

Forever lost in the realm of time, like a classic car locked in storage, that once was so fine...

2d1cc1baa157e00483cc2db948911403-3520435042.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

So... The dreaded red X is gone.
It never bothered me in the first place as I've gotten a few even from those who I like.
I guess some go through a meltdown if they see red. Oh well.

To X or not to X, that "Was" the question...

Forever lost in the realm of time, like a classic car locked in storage, that once was so fine...

View attachment 1716189709

☆☆☆☆☆
Wow... Not into Mustangs... But I do appreciate classics but not to the extent of turning one into a glorified storage shelf.
Kinda reminds of a local shop who found a Dodge Dart with a 318 stuffed into a shed on some farm in Idaho for almost 40 years.
IMG_20210519_181045689.jpg

IMG_20210519_181101269.jpg

IMG_20210519_181110518.jpg

IMG_20210519_181121151.jpg

-
Back