can u believe it? i just did it.lol i just bought it>LOL

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
you see that 340 dart that was on ebay, and was mentioned on here? yea, that one. the rough one needing $30,000 worth of work done to make it a 30,000 dollar car.
how can i go wrong? if too rotted, ill just part it.lol. it is a # matching engine, trans. it has the build sheet, fender tag, and they match all the numbers on the body. so it is legit. 4:10 posi. x headed. this car has history in the east coast of nc, and ran times in the mid 11's. .
i now have a journey to go get it this week comming up, but as long as the frame rails are as good as look in the pics i got, then i am happy that it is all sheet metal work
i will post tons of pics in the next week, as i pull it apart for inspection/ rebuild

Well to me that was a great deal and as you pull it home you'll have a big smile from ear to ear, I am sure :)

I missed the thread????

got a link to this here dart you speak of? lol

Nevermind, found it.

it looks a little rough, but heck....dang near any old mopar is perfect any more!

I say its worth putting effort and time and coin into and you can either make profit on it or keep it.

eitherway, for the price....I assume you could atleast part it for around that much.

seems like a good deal to me, congrats!

Sorry, i do not know how to link stuff.lol but it is still listed on ebay at the moment

yea, i think once i get it home, ill sell the duster, and keep the dart.lmao

i hope that was meant in a good way.lol
Yeah I meant it, but you never know what you really get till your standing in front of the car, pics are sure decieving and people lie about what they are selling.....I didnt even see the thread, I am just passing on congrats that hopefully another MOPAR is saved from the crusher.....

as, i said, as long as the rails are good, i will be happy.lol

Bummer, that duster you got is sharp.

BUT you could sell it here on FABO and someone else would have a chance at a real nice car AND you could probably make enough off of it to fund the resto of the dart!

kind of a win win if you look at it that way.

unfortunatly, it was originally was some puke green

All #,s matching is hard to find 40 yrs later.Good deal for sure,even if parted.Good luck whichever you choose.:cheers:

The broadcast sheet says it's a dark green car with black interior.

If it's a 340 car I'd sure try and save it.. I saw seller in AZ, I thought you had lost your mind until I read the ad..

well, i am leaving at 4 am to pick it up. so wish me luck.lol

ill be posting tons of pics in the pm when i get it home

Numbers matching? Saw a floor shift console and a column shift too? Got your work cut out for you if you are goin to make it original. Great find for the price though.

-
Back