-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
snorkeling canada style :blob:

canada9.jpg

HaHaHa....thanks Mike. Quit pickin on us!!!
Actually, they are very funny,thanks for cheering me up.
We had our first snowfall today,finally. Less than an inch.....
....... God, I love global warming.

69 Swinger1.JPG

I give up!! yall in canada have the best rep in the world,And alot of beutiful country up there. and I learned alot.

sorry.jpg

I would like to visit some day.Look's like a lot of happy folk's up there

visit.jpg

It's great up there , go fishing every summer with my buddy , north of North Bay near Temiscaming... He has a cabin back off Echo Bay....great walleye fishing. Awesome place up there !!!

But I have to say the Snorkeling Canada Style is FUNNY... :blob:

I could spend some time here,I think it sound's like a fun place :coffee2:

summer.jpg

This is on big eagle lake, I need a real vacation. :blob:

fishc.jpg

Mike, if you really want to see what Canada's all about spend some time in the east and the west. I run into so many Americans that comment that they've seen Canada when they went to Toronto at which time I say that's like going to New York to see what the states are all about.

I have spent time in new york And was born in sacramento Ca and worked
in plant city Fla,Grandrapid's Mich,Arora Ill,Ohio,kansas,alabama,and Tenn.Then I settled down here in NEArkansas, We have a lot of unspoiled nature here and I feel more at home around it.
I was raised out of town not in town,No schoolin just life exp. :scratch:
I think I am ready to exp the real thing :coffee2:

So what you're saying Mike is that you've been around the block a time or two. Actually I'm not far from you, as the crow flies, I'm watching the Ohio river rise at New Martinsville West Virginia. Crappy rain but at least it ain't 30 below. By the way, my dad was born in Orange County.

Terry

Hey I,m from North Bay, great place! I used to deliver coca cola to Temiscaming, downed a few quarts of Molson X there. Used to love those big brown bottles!!

demon seed said:
So what you're saying Mike is that you've been around the block a time or two. Actually I'm not far from you, as the crow flies, I'm watching the Ohio river rise at New Martinsville West Virginia. Crappy rain but at least it ain't 30 below. By the way, my dad was born in Orange County.

Terry

Would that be Orange county Fl or Ca

You are 600 mile or so nouth east of me.
No ice here yet just a lot of rain. :coffee2:

demon seed said:
California or blossum land.
I have picked a few apple's there and still have famely in Norwalk It's probobly los ageles now

Yea and that cold that I escaped from is headed this way but rental cars are as good through the ditch as on the highways. By the way love your Canadian snorkeler.

terry

I always like the humor Mike. I guess that's part of being Canadian.
Come to the East and catch 4 foot Atlantic Salmon in the spring and shoot 1000 lb moose in the fall. Hibernate all winter. LOL

Jack

Sparky said:
Hey I,m from North Bay, great place! I used to deliver coca cola to Temiscaming, downed a few quarts of Molson X there. Used to love those big brown bottles!!
Hey, put away a few the those Molson X's myself... We always stay at the Clarion Resort in North Bay right off Highway (11) then we head out in the morning to Kipawa and dock the boat there. My buddies cabin is right down from the Kipawa Lodge. He spends most of the summer up there, I do about two or three weeks....depending on my wife's mood !!! ha..ha..

:blob:

I could handel the 4 footer but how do you get 1.000 pound's of moose home?
It's bad enough to get 200lb of dear out of the wood's.
Well I gues I could call on you or sid I know he has a Jeep.
Thank's for the invite. :coffee2:

Just a dream that may come true some day :scratch:

That's what they made ATC's for Mike. We took 3 this year and the smallest was over 1000 pounds. Of course it took all day to get the 3 out. LOL

Jack

Canada is a nice country. It's about the same as in Sweden. The diffenrence is the people, it's more relaxing compare to what it is here. And I like it. My oldest two brothers live there and enjoy it.

Coyote Jack said:
That's what they made ATC's for Mike. We took 3 this year and the smallest was over 1000 pounds. Of course it took all day to get the 3 out. LOL

Jack
I would gues you have a very larg freezer!!!
And it is full,3000 lb of meat from mother nature :thumbup:

-
Back