Canadian Cuda ... More Information.

-

mrtillie

Reaction score
Sorry Guys i guess i should have know you would need more information about the Cuda. It was late last nite when i found this site and registered so forgive me. I have been a Mopar guy for a long time. Bought my first Mopar when i was 17.( I still own her and drive her during the summer). I have owned the Cuda for 2 years and bought it as a roller. After almost a year of work she is now as my pics show her.

Now for some specs...

Car Specifications: 360 small block stroked to 408. Indy 360-1 cnc cylinder Heads, Indy 1.6 to 1 ratio rockers and shafts.matching Indy intake manifold, Eagle 4340 steel 4" stroke crank, pistons are Probe sportsman racing series flat top pistons with full floating pin. The rods are Scat pro comp series,stock length. New this winter are the TTI 1 7/8' headers.Holley HP 830 cfm, 727 trans with B&M reverse manual valve body. Trans brake. TCS 8" 5000 stall converter. Ford 9" diff. 4:56 gears. Strange 33 spline race axle and spool. Compentition Engineering 90/10 front shocks. Stock leaf springs rear. Competition Engineering Ladder bars and rotators. It has all new chrome, trim and weatherstripping, Full Stock interior with 5 point roll cage and swing outs for easy in and out access. It has a factory console w/functional guages.
1/4 Mile Times: 11.30 @ 120MPH, 1.574 60 ft

I hope this will do for starters. I will be posting more info and pics over the next few days and weeks.

Attachments

• 100_1789.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 100_1798.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 100_1795.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_1791.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 292
  • Shop burnout.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 271
  • Cuda in the Snow 2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 256
  • Dec%2010%2009%20009.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 000_0013.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 277
  • 000_0027.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 287
why do some barracudas have the PERFORMANCE INDICATOR and some do not?

I might have to use your "dial in" sticker.....been burned before..

Nice car. I like it!

Welcome to FABO,your car looks great.I wish TTI made the 1 7/8 hedders before I cut the fenderwells in my 66 Dart for my 1 7/8 Heddman Husler fenderwell headers on my 410.Always happens that way.:mrgreen:

Is that a skid plate attached to your tranny pan or is it used to channel some air through to help cool the fuild down.

Is that a skid plate attached to your tranny pan or is it used to channel some air through to help cool the fuild down.
What you are looking at is the bottom of the Tranny shield that i have to have to run at the track. Its to protect me if and when the 727 would exploded.:toothy9:

I don't race at the track, I'm aware of a few of the requirements needed inorder to race on the track, didn't realize that was one them, now I know, thanks.

Welcome to the forums! As a fellow racer I would like to extend an invitation to Medicine Hat for some drag racing this summer!
Here is a link to our website. You might be interested in Big Bucks race we have going July 1-3.

www.mhdra.com

Gary B.

Welcome to the forums! As a fellow racer I would like to extend an invitation to Medicine Hat for some drag racing this summer!
Here is a link to our website. You might be interested in Big Bucks race we have going July 1-3.

www.mhdra.com

Gary B.

Hi Gary ... Thanks for the welcome. Yes we are looking at a trip to Medicine Hat this year.

-
Back