Canadian Mopars on the street.

-
Nice looking car, boy I wished my dad would be doing burn outs with me when I had my first car (70 Cuda 440 sixpack shaker car, 4 speed) all he did was worry I didn't get any tickets or he would take the car away from me...

MAPS

PS Now he loves it when he sees the cars come off the ground when lined up to race.... How times have changed.
^^^^kinda sounds like what i said to my son last year, lol. 2nd day that he drove it to school, i get a call on my cell from a under cover cop saying " tell your boy to slow down and don't chirp the tires cuz THAT can technically be called road racing". ( cop actually tracked him down at school parking lot, went in and son got called to the office.) He got lucky, learned right away to head out on a quiet desolate sideroad to give it a run. I doubt he has really opened it up, as he's worked long and hard ( lost some skin)to get it on the road. He usually throws me the keys when :steering::thumbsup:we go for a little rip down the road !

Finally the Dairy Queen on 8th street is open! One step closer to normalcy!

Cley
20200526_191701.jpg
20200526_192110.jpg

Yeah Larry, those are 17's I bought from the guy who was selling them at Moparfest last year. They really fill the wheelwells, and the sidewalls are not too short.

Came across this driving down a street. It appears to be engineless given the front end stance.

82A5B3FC-BC2A-4878-B423-64D9EC8485C4.jpeg

Nice, I had to look up Davisburg. Never heard of it, you're right down the road from us in South Calgary. Go figure.
Yeah, old farming community, old airport, acreages, no town but has community center. Can see south calgary hospital from there now - so real close to Calgary

Here is a couple of my cars that I own and restored, 67 Formula S Convertible, 426 Hemi Auto, Power Steering and Power Brakes. 69 M Code Fastback restored to Original
VOA #16jpeg.jpg
VOA #17jpeg.jpg
VOA #18Jpeg.jpg
IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG

-
Back