canadian to american money

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
There is something i want its says 395.00 in USDollars How much would it be in Canadian dollars.

for a 75 cent Canadian dollar add about 35% (don't forget shipping)
i.e. 25 cents is 33% of 75 cents (plus 2% for the Bank)

Around $ 497.00 I believe the Canadian dollar is about $0.74 now. I'm sure if you google Canadian dollar conversion it will give you the exact amount.

Sorry I cant even do that LOL

o.k. a canadian dollar is 75 cents or 75% of a US dollar.
to make up the missing 25 cents you have to add 1/3 or 33% more...or 33 cents
and 2% for the bank for a total of 35 cents or 35%

i.e. 395 x 1.35 = $533 Canadian plus*shipping

Sorry I cant even do that LOL

o.k. a canadian dollar is 75 cents or 75% of a US dollar.
to make up the missing 25 cents you have to add 1/3 or 33% more...or 33 cents US
and 2% for the bank for a total of 35 cents or 35%

i.e. 395 x 1.35 = $533 Canadian plus*shipping

All I'm sayi'n is that's the long way around. Or at least the hard way around

Think $100 US is $130 Ca...

Yup, THAT is how my brain works.

so if 50 cents ever plays in Canada, do you guys call him 65 cents?

depending on what it is, maybe you can wait until your economy pics back up ?
wait, I forgot, you guys voted in a liberal...better buy it now before your economy totally plummets

so if 50 cents ever plays in Canada, do you guys call him 65 cents?

depending on what it is, maybe you can wait until your economy pics back up ?
wait, I forgot, you guys voted in a liberal...better buy it now before your economy totally plummets

LMAO well they are going to legalize pot.That should jump start things.:twisted:

It's the game we must pay to play I guess!
I hope by next Summer our $ goes up so we can breath a little better when in Carlise!:prayer:

The value of the cCanadian dollar has affected travel habits. There has been many locals here in Mesa that's seeing a drop in the snow bird population. I talked with a Canadian snow bird while waiting in line at the bank last week. He told me he knows several that didn't travel south because of the drop in the Canadian dollar. Also, I was told that there was a drop in the car count at Goodguys last week. I've been told the lack of Canadian participants was the reason.

i was considering AMD bumpers for my Dart...they are around $600 US a pair, give or take a little depending on where you order.
..by the time they get to my door the Canadian total is about $1160
Free Trade!

ok thanksssssssssss.why the hell do i live in canada lol

I been tryin to figure out why the heck anybody lives up there. Gluttons for punishment, I guess.

our company is using 1.36. you have to factor in bank rates, shipping etc. Its not a straight up 1.25 exchange.

i was considering AMD bumpers for my Dart...they are around $600 US a pair, give or take a little depending on where you order.
..by the time they get to my door the Canadian total is about $1160
Free Trade!
Just ordered a rear, 467.00 to Ontario before shipping to me.

-
Back