car hauler full of old mopars

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
Seen this on our trip last week to California ........then we seen it a day later in another state with the Demon on the bottom and a Charger on top ......wife missed the pic on the last sighting, but she did good on the first. :blob:

Attachments

• 216.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 545
  • 217.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 558
  • 218.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 699
  • 221.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 671
  • 223.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 547
  • 220.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 543
You sure don't see that everyday!

Those same cars have been on that trailer, endlessly touring the country, since 1971!!!!

That's how my current '69 Dart project got to SoCal from Oregon a few years ago.

Those same cars have been on that trailer, endlessly touring the country, since 1971!!!!

That's funny! It also reminds me of a friend who used to have a salvage yard. He had an old rough tractor and trailer car hauler he used for a long time. Well, one day he brought a load of cars home and parked the truck. Before he got that truck unloaded he bought a different one. He never did unload all of the cars off of the first trailer. It sat there for at least 15 years with cars on it. I don't know if he unloaded it when he crushed out or if it's still sitting there.
Dallas

Damn,that's cool. Being ,2 Cuda's on board,a high end buyer somewhere.

looks like I5 going north between Winters and Red Bluff

Seen this on our trip last week to California ........then we seen it a day later in another state with the Demon on the bottom and a Charger on top ......wife missed the pic on the last sighting, but she did good on the first. :blob:

AAR cuda in blue, and the.B body on the bottom not a charger, but on closeup theres the start of the rear quarter panel scoop that would make it either a 70 belvedere, or a 70 road runner. This one is a pillared coupe. Back windows dont roll down as evidenced by the thick B pillar after the door glass. The sattellites were higher end hard top coupes, as well as the GTX coupes. From what i know about these only the road runner and belvedere body on the plymouth side were offered as an optional hard top coupe, and standard as a pillared coupe. Dodge offered the same setup on the lowest trim coronet, and base model super bee.

All chargers being a premium model were hard top coupes in this era of the B body. I used to be a B body nut years ago, before i got into A bodies.

AAR cuda in blue, and the.B body on the bottom not a charger, but on closeup theres the start of the rear quarter panel scoop that would make it either a 70 belvedere, or a 70 road runner. This one is a pillared coupe. Back windows dont roll down as evidenced by the thick B pillar after the door glass. The sattellites were higher end hard top coupes, as well as the GTX coupes. From what i know about these only the road runner and belvedere body on the plymouth side were offered as an optional hard top coupe, and standard as a pillared coupe. Dodge offered the same setup on the lowest trim coronet, and base model super bee.

All chargers being a premium model were hard top coupes in this era of the B body. I used to be a B body nut years ago, before i got into A bodies.

The B body on the bottom was a Plymouth, no doubt , on a different day ....different state the driver had dropped off one of his new cars and had picked up a Charger and it was on top where the Demon was sitting and the Demon was just below it .........wish she had gotten that pic too.........looked really cool.

The Demon is a 340 car, came from my friend in PHX

-
Back