CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
Great find and work. It felt like we were all along for the ride with you. Thanks for the nostalgic drive through the great state of Indiana. You came across some nice Mopars.
Now if you came across a clean 1973 Satellite Sebring, that would make my day !

I think that barracuda belongs to the guy who owns the car lot next to the George St Bridge.... you know the one with the red caboose??? If not he has one that is almost the same.... there can't be too many of them running around Aurora!

Being the lead reporter for a cutting edge item such as

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE8)

I really can't reviel my sources.
Car Lot?
Bridge??
Caboose???!!!!????
Isn't this Aurora IL?

LMBO!!!!!:toothy10:

What the heck is BOF anyway?

John B.

BOF is our 67's name.

Bride
Of
Frankenstein

Evil Parts from many different cars unknown.......
Posessed *****!:love7::-D

A true dark horse in every way! She got me a speeding warning ticket, 37 in a 35 during the last blizzard we had!! LOL!!

1.jpg

All 3 cars.jpg

Oh, I did fit in 4 hours sleep last night too!!
slacker:bootysha:

HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!:toothy10:

Back at ya! LMBO!!!!!!

Sorry man, didn't get all my plans done today! My schedule wrote checks my old bones couldn't cash today LOL!!

I do have some update pics for ya though on her thread!
Have a good evening MDM!!:-D

I'll be gettin a few more than 4 tonight!!!

Great find and work. It felt like we were all along for the ride with you. Thanks for the nostalgic drive through the great state of Indiana. You came across some nice Mopars.
Now if you came across a clean 1973 Satellite Sebring, that would make my day !

Thanks for saying!
You know I'll be lookin for ya!!!8)

And what a beautiful bride she is. :-D

Gotta admit though, I've really got the hots for her sister Clara. :love7:

Well FABO,
still hunting for

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE8)

The Darts have dried up round here for a bit!
I do have one I'm going to try to get in Louisville KY on SUN.
Is an A but not a mopar:(

We'll see how it shakes out........

Picked up my first 2 pinstripe brushes and 1st can of white paint. Ready for my first class!!
I told ABB I would be practicing on every smooth serface we have, fridge, stove, mirrors, windows, TV's, computer, printer, washer, dryer, barn.....
I wish I could figure what to do now I'm growed up! LOL!! I do like the fact you can travel, make good money etc., all out of handheld tool box with paint and brushes inside!:cheers:
Well really got alot of open space on FOTO too!! I think I'll stripe BOF too soon!! Heck if ABB aint careful, and she sleeps a little late, she may wake up with a few stripes on her too! LMBO!!:toothy10:

Here's whats been goin down with BOF and FOTO today!
Only going to show highlights of BOF, sence we are working her dash pad, her stuff is on the dash pad thread in body section.
We're going to start with the headliner first cause it's in the way, and I keep moving it around. I feel it would be damaged so I better install it.
Started with filler on BOF's dash, the headliner, the padded dash for FOTO!
Wait till ya see what popped up on the headliner. Good thing I chose Rustolium Gloss White!! Still have some and a breeze to match!!:cheers:

Hope everyone enjoys!
Later when your hair gets straighter!!8)

Forgot to tell you guys,
I did glue a third layer of foam on FOTO's dash pad. If it were any thicker it would not have gotten done. Almost too thick now!

1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Few more, just padded dash highlights. Details on Dash Pad thread in FABO's body/interior section.8)

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

And what a beautiful bride she is. :-D

Gotta admit though, I've really got the hots for her sister Clara. :love7:

LMBO!!! :toothy10:
You crack me up Slantsick!!:love7:
Still not shure bout Clara's name still waiting for confirmation from state bmv!! The 69 like the 64 will never leave this family!!

BOF is looking foward to the show. I hope I can remember where I put her dash hardware!!8)

well you better remember, it might upset bof if you don't find it, and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we:-D

well you better remember, it might upset bof if you don't find it, and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we:-D

You're Right there!!
I kinda looked around, not sure of the little screws at each end. If I can't find, Fern will loan us 1 of hers so I can find them!!:cheers:

To FABO ALL;
Heading up to our big yard this AM for interior parts for FOTO, I'll take the camera for

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE8)

pics and see what I can find while we are up there!!

Have a great day today FABO one and all!!!

Heading up to our big yard this AM for interior parts for FOTO, I'll take the camera

well:dontknow: whatda do sleep in again?:-D

Heading up to our big yard this AM for interior parts for FOTO, I'll take the camera

well:dontknow: whatda do sleep in again?:-D

Actually dude, I did!!!
I usually post late but fell asleep and headed out early this am for the next chapter #18 of

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE8)

Now without further delay here is chapter 17, Big yard visit!:cheers:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Just when we got FOTO put together for the show it was postponed till next SAT!!:cheers:
Good thing! BOF wasn't finished yet,:clock: And I'm beat!!

Late yesterday saw a Dart pop up on CL.
(Thought we were going to Loisville on Sun. to buy a 61 2 door post Falcon)
ABB had to work today so I called the guy and headed out with FOTO and FABO for impromptu chapter 18 EMERGENCY EDITION of

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE8)

SO now here we go with the official restart of hunting Abodies with FABO and FOTO and me!!

Filled tank last night $45.00
Checked oil this am add 1qt
Run to bank
Stop and get 2 more straps and shoot out of town for a 2 hour trip to see the car.
74 Dart Custom 318 auto, 67K miles
Was totally pampered and garaged untill 2006 when original owners grandson drove and...............see pics! I bought from 2nd owner who has daily driving it.

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!!!:cheers:

FABO MEET LUMP!
Play video for music while looking at pics!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sj_U6vObUA&feature=related"]YouTube- The Presidents of the USA - Lump[/ame]

LMBO! See pic 5! Lump looks bigger than FOTO!!!:toothy10:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Lumps couple more pics!8)

Play vid for music while viewing pics!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB2vMwvqIyk"]YouTube- Lump - The Presidents of the United States of America[/ame]

See ya in the next chapter of

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE8)

Arriving NOW! at a computer screen in your neighborhood!:cheers:

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I get back home with Lump and ABB tells me the lady with the 10K Dart called and left a message!! She wants to talk to me about her Dart!!!

I need a Corona8)

-
Back