CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
My buddy in high school got one of these (The 62 Sunliner) for $400 in 85. To replace his 73 yellow 340 challenger, that hit a tree. He still has it I think.

My buddy in high school got one of these (The 62 Sunliner) for $400 in 85. To replace his 73 yellow 340 challenger, that hit a tree. He still has it I think.

OMG!!!
Never would happen to me.....

I got some pics on archive from a big show this past summer down along the Ohio river outside Cincinnati. They are of a pair of the sunliners. 1 was red and eggshell and the other is teal and eggshell.
The teal one in my humble opinion is one of the best looking, most desirable cars that I have ever seen.
Looking through archive DVD right now.
Will post up in a few mins!

Play this link for mood music, then look at pics!!
Hit link;
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GOkc6aEfkM"]YouTube - Roger Miller - King Of The Road[/ame]

Check out these liners!!
Drooling now!!!
Put some pics of mopars from that same show.
Chow for now!:glasses8:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 519
  • 10.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 537
  • 8.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 505
  • 7.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 525
  • 6.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 501
  • 5.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 519
  • 4.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 521
  • 3.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 518
  • 2.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 521
  • 9.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 518
Mood Music link, hit it, look at pics.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhAC0dFis0"]YouTube - Roger Miller - King of the Road - With Lyrics![/ame]

Really, Baby is my Po Boys version of the Sunliner in a 4 door 64dart170 version, or as close as I'll ever get! LoL!
If that teal one was mine, I would only do 2 things out of the car (#1 & #2)!! LOL And #1 I might be able to do from inside the car on a good day.
Everything else in life could take place with me INSIDE the car!!!:happy6:

In the song what does Roger Miller mean by;
Bang her mang?:happy6: LOL!!!

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 505
  • 19.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 515
  • 20.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 21.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 527
  • 17.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 527
  • 16.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 543
  • 15.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 522
  • 14.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 529
  • 12.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 523
  • 11.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 510
Pics were great!! Funny how all those cars were teal and white!! So glad your humorous posts are back . . . . makes my day!! Rog

Been thinkin' how a lot of shows have their own theme song. Then it hit me that is what car hunt needs is a theme song. So I have come up with a them song for Car Hunt. I got the idea from a song the children sing at school Gotta run pass the boss first. It is kinds of funny and probably a little silly but oh well. If you are lucky I might even sing it for ya!
:read2::-D:bootysha::toothy10:8)

Heads up FABO!

Chapter 28 of

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:glasses2:

is a go for in the morning!!!!
Or do you all even care anymore or what.......

Anyway, I just got off the phone and made arrangements for viewing. It will be me, FOTO the car hauler, and you FABO!!!
If ya want to go.....
We'll have to set the clocks up by 1 hour tonight so we'll see if that's enough to throw a wrench into the monkey works!!

Anyway, been watching this car for a couple few weeks now and has had my interest.
It fits the mold of me trying to get my Dad's old cars back that I remember from my childhood in the hood! This might be as close to a polara as I'm ever going to get.

OK!!OK!!! FABO!!!
Patience, Patience!!!

Calling at 6AM EST to confirm departure.
Arrive at approx 7:am-7:15 AM.
What car are we seeing on the
thread here???

1964 Dodge 330 Push Button Tranny
318 poly
Daily Driver by same guy for the past 6/7 years!=D>
Best Part? Might be the same color as Baby! (see avitar car)

Do you guys want to go with me and FOTO in the AM??

If so, do you want still pics or video, or both?!!??

Well tune in tomorrow for the next installment of

Been thinkin' how a lot of shows have their own theme song. Then it hit me that is what car hunt needs is a theme song. So I have come up with a them song for Car Hunt. I got the idea from a song the children sing at school Gotta run pass the boss first. It is kinds of funny and probably a little silly but oh well. If you are lucky I might even sing it for ya!
:read2::-D:bootysha::toothy10:8)

OOoooKaaayyy......

Here's what I thought might be apropriate;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1gskj1VQR0&feature=related"]YouTube - Dick Dale - Let's Go Trippin'[/ame]

Check it out!:glasses8:

Or how bout this for chapter 28?

The 64 330 has a poly, so why not Dick Dale, "The Wedge"!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIKOBhwsayg&feature=related"]YouTube - Dick Dale - The wedge[/ame]

:-\"

OKAY FABO!!!!!

Mood Music; Hit link!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg&playnext=1&list=PL365F315323F1DA37"]YouTube - stevie ray vaughan & dick dale pipeline[/ame]

It's still dark here but me, FOTO, and whoever here at FABO who wants to go, pile in, cause were off for another issue of
Come on man!! Wakie, Wakie, let go of snakie!!
Get up outa bed lets GOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!:cheers:

We're Off!!!!

Check back later for the complete story behind chapter 28 ofCAR HUNT! FABOZENE:glasses2:

Damn, with the time change I messed the ride. Sorry John. I do hope to see the pics and vids when you return.

We're BAAAACK!!!:glasses8:

Hit the link for mood music;
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=letH6jjVp7A"]YouTube - Dick Dale & His Del-Tones....The Scavenger[/ame]

Are you ready for chapter 28 yet?
The infamous 64 Dodge 330??
Johnny want a poly????

Well chapter 28 of
has just arrived at home plate!!!
He slides.......___________________________________________
He throws all the still pics and videos in the air......

ABodyBetty is back from New Albany today and she's busy editing your videos right now. I'm catchin all the still pics and putting them through editing too!!!

As soon as we get all the work done you guys at FABO will be able to enjoy and have fun!!!!
Are ya pickin up what I'm droppin down??
I am done with the stills. I'll be doing story body copy and ABB is still editing vids, so here's a playlist to listen to for a bit;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=letH6jjVp7A&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXcz4klja7-SYbBvT1JEb2z"]YouTube - Dick Dale & His Del-Tones....The Scavenger[/ame]-

Hope you guys will stick around for Chapter 28.
Although things don't always go as planned..........
:clock:

Tic Tock.................................

So stay tuned, DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!!!!!!!

We'll be right back with chapter 28 of

What a tease..........If the
thread was fast and easy, everybody would be doing it!
(Heh, heh, he said "Doing It" Heh Heh Heh.....)

It takes time!:clock:

Hey ABB, are the vids done yet?????:glasses8:

Dang Finally something to look at!!
Mood Music Play List;
HIT IT!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElvEEPXUrRY&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXcz4klja7-SYbBvT1JEb2z"]YouTube - Dick Dale - Banzai Washout[/ame]-

Bout Time!!!
Chapter 28 of
IS HERE!!! Or part of it anyway!

Thought I would go ahead and do the still pic dump on ya while your waiting for the videos.
Play the background music and enjoy the pics!

While we are looking and groovin, I'll give you first parts of the story. About an hour from now we should have the video ready for everyone and I'll finish the written copy of the story.......

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 397
  • 8.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 389
  • 9.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 380
  • 10.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 6.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 383
  • 5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 422
  • 4.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 382
  • 3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 385
  • 2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 403
  • 1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 400
Mood music link;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am4uu4oVP4c&feature=related"]YouTube - Sprung Monkey He Aloha Mele[/ame]

Here's more pics.
Rest of story and video soon.:glasses8:

Now for a short intermission.............:clock:
Stay tuned to
for the videos and story of chapter 28. Comming to a flat screen near you soon!!:glasses8:

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 384
  • 17.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 392
  • 16.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 388
  • 15.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 14.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 390
  • 13.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 389
  • 12.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 398
  • 11.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 388
  • 19.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 387
Before I forget, when I was shooting video and got in, sat down to start car, the seat was a board on top of the springs and the rear passenger floor pan was made with the same 5/8ths' plywood, treated, probibly. There was also alot of expansion foam in a can used too, more than 1 can!

Well, after I shot the video of the car we got to talking.
Advertised at 1200.00
Before I came all that way. $1000.00.
Once I shot the video,

Then the guy called her back finally that she had told me about last night and he said call even if I was here and he wishes he could come right now but anyway he's sentimental cause it was like his first cat but he can't be out here till wednesday night.

OooKaaayyy..... Is he going to pay the $1000.00 you told me or the $1200.00 original asking price Wednesday night?

The full asking of $1200.00, so if you match that you can have it sense you came all this way with diesel being $4.00 a gallon and all thats why I'm in charge of selling it now cause my huband don't want to sell really but we need another car.

You got my number, call me in a couple of weeks if ya still got it. However, if you call for a fast cash sale, the price on the second trip out here will be short $200.00 when I pay for the car.
Good Luck.

Here's the video, maybe I'll get the hang of vids some day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkWaWpW4Eu4"]YouTube - Car Hunt Chapter 28[/ame]

Well that's it for #28. Hard to believe it's been a year sense we started this thread. If yall ever get tired of it let me know and we'll let it go!!

Got some other irons in the fire and I spend all kinds of hours I can't sleep looking for that next issue of

So tune in next time...
Same FABO MOPAR General Discussions...
Same Car Hunt thread, with a couple twists and new tech gear, so....
Don't miss the next exciting episode of

It was not a waste of time. You went to see the car and it was not worth the $ they were asking. Yes you did spend $50.00 on fuel but look at it this way, You would have never seen it in person and there may have been a chance you could have spotted another possible Mopar or two along the way. I understand how these things sometimes go. I for one enjoy these pics and videos. Keep em'coming!!!

-
Back