CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
Ok, I'll ride in back with Lex and Vinnie . . . too bad the ole Dodge wasn't a little more solid. That one would really be a challenge for ya!!!!! Never hurts to look, nothing lost there (easy for me to say . . . I wasn't the one putting diesel juice in ole FOTO!). Rog

"The Departure from NORMAL was...-9"

Shoot the departure from normal around my house is a whole lot more then that...

just sent a Pm on a car local 2you....mayb what you like.

Ok, I'll ride in back with Lex and Vinnie . . . too bad the ole Dodge wasn't a little more solid. That one would really be a challenge for ya!!!!! Never hurts to look, nothing lost there (easy for me to say . . . I wasn't the one putting diesel juice in ole FOTO!). Rog

Hey now wait just a doggone minute there. If Billy is riding shotgun, Popdart, Lex, and Vinny are in the back where does that leave me??? Did you forget about me? UMMM,:scratch: I see how it is. It is just a guy thing. LOL!!!
:geek::lol:

Hey now wait just a doggone minute there. If Billy is riding shotgun, Popdart, Lex, and Vinny are in the back where does that leave me??? Did you forget about me? UMMM,:scratch: I see how it is. It is just a guy thing. LOL!!!
:geek::lol:
Well sweetie, you got the good seat in the cab in the middle!! I thought that was you holding the camera all this time anyway!!!

Love the videos! Being a fellow Hoosier I enjoy going off the beaten path and seeing the sights the back roads have to offer. A lot of the time my buddy and I will take the state roads instead of the interstate just to see if we can find some interesting cars or junk yards to check out. We still usually wind up back at Gores in Flat Rock IN. for our Mopar parts most of the time. Keep the videos coming!!! :headbang:

It was not a waste of time. You went to see the car and it was not worth the $ they were asking. Yes you did spend $50.00 on fuel but look at it this way, You would have never seen it in person and there may have been a chance you could have spotted another possible Mopar or two along the way. I understand how these things sometimes go. I for one enjoy these pics and videos. Keep em'coming!!!

Agreed, Will keep em comming!

Hey popdart, just kiddin with ya bout callin shotgun!!
If that car was a little more solid, I would have gladly handed her the $1000.00 I brought with me. But then she started the song and dance about going back to the original price of $1200.00 due to some guy calling and comming over 4 days after my arrival. Anytime the negotiations go that direction, the deals over for me right away. Any waffeling at all and I'm gone! Hell I've even sent people home empty handed NOT selling them one of my cars just cause the bull shite starts flowing and I just walk away!!!
I would still loved to have had that car!!:glasses2:

Just buy and sell too many now to put up with any crap at all. If I feel bad Karma the deals off!! LOL!!

Love the videos! Being a fellow Hoosier I enjoy going off the beaten path and seeing the sights the back roads have to offer. A lot of the time my buddy and I will take the state roads instead of the interstate just to see if we can find some interesting cars or junk yards to check out. We still usually wind up back at Gores in Flat Rock IN. for our Mopar parts most of the time. Keep the videos coming!!! :headbang:

Gores in Flat Rock????
DO Tell, send me a PM with an address, I'd like to go to look there too!!

Well sweetie, you got the good seat in the cab in the middle!! I thought that was you holding the camera all this time anyway!!!

No, that is not me holding the camera all the time. I am usually at work and then on the weekends I am doing homework. I am going to take off a few Fridays this month and hopefully show John my secret stash of cars I have found. Maybe we need to find a van and call it the Mopar Van and take all you guys with us or better yet travel the country to visit what you guys have for Car Hunt. Carry the whole crew with us. :laughing::thumrigh:

I like the vid. I've been through that part of the country many times. (I too drive semi's, and I used to live up in Franklin OHIO). Pulled beer loads out of Trenton OH (Miller brewery). I met my "ex" at the Stony-ridge truck stop in Monroe OH (yes, I was warned not to go down in the basement but.....{inside joke 4 us ohio truckers}) My son lives in Carlisle OH. I have actually stopped at that "Amish" Mack dealership when I drove up that way (had to but an air-regulator 4 truck). Anyway, keep up the good work. (hey, one time I bought a '64 Dart up there in Neptune OH. If you know where that is, im impressed (its small...) Nice job on the FOTO. ENJOY!

No, that is not me holding the camera all the time. I am usually at work and then on the weekends I am doing homework. I am going to take off a few Fridays this month and hopefully show John my secret stash of cars I have found. Maybe we need to find a van and call it the Mopar Van and take all you guys with us or better yet travel the country to visit what you guys have for Car Hunt. Carry the whole crew with us. :laughing::thumrigh:
Looking forward to the pics and video . . . every morning over my coffee :coffee2: I check for new entries from you, John, Lex, and Vin . . . . you guys rock!!! Rog :hello1:

I like the vid. I've been through that part of the country many times. (I too drive semi's, and I used to live up in Franklin OHIO). Pulled beer loads out of Trenton OH (Miller brewery). I met my "ex" at the Stony-ridge truck stop in Monroe OH (yes, I was warned not to go down in the basement but.....{inside joke 4 us ohio truckers}) My son lives in Carlisle OH. I have actually stopped at that "Amish" Mack dealership when I drove up that way (had to but an air-regulator 4 truck). Anyway, keep up the good work. (hey, one time I bought a '64 Dart up there in Neptune OH. If you know where that is, im impressed (its small...) Nice job on the FOTO. ENJOY!

LMAO!!!!
Stoney Ridge.....The basement........
LMAO!!!

Anyway, our van club in the late 70's and early 80's would rent 10 rooms up on the balcony and have about 100 vans show up to party!!!

Man those were truly the daze!!:supz:

I have to share my Car Hunt picture for the week. This was taken yesterday on a back country road following the river.

Attachments

• scrap truck.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 540
Here are few cars I found downtown Jeffersonville, Indiana. Not as cool as the ones I am going to take John so see but they will do.

Attachments

• El 1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 535
  • El 2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 523
Hey . . . read closer . . . You were first!! lol. . . you were the you before John (sorry John) . . . :)

No worries!
ABB is standing here right now laughing trying to think up excuses for not READING the post "properly" LOL!!!:toothy10:

-
Back