CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
That's right, a chapter 26, re-visit of
CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:glasses2:
Mood Music Link;
Hit It!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlqQ1_vZVE&feature=related"]YouTube - Steve Martin & Earl Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown[/ame]

I took ABB out on a stange run, won't bore with details. See chapter 26, post#386 of

for pics of the cars. The white LeBarron was the one ABB goes with me on. It was way out in the country. We showed a video of the first trip out there in BABY when she almost took out a heard -O-Turkeys!

Anyway, I had ABodyBetty help me by spotting FOTO, holding electric horse fence out of the way, (after I touched it first!)
Then she was off with my good leather gloves to run the wench! (Please no wench running the wench jokes here ok)
While I got to wrestle the chains and the cable with cloth Jersey gloves!
LMAO!!

She did pretty good considering it was her first time, it was a very strange hook and book situation, muddy to the point of almost getting FOTO stuck several times, having to hook pull reverse release move truck rehook rechain repull 6 more times before the car was on FOTO! All the while threading a Labarron with 4 flats in the mudd between a full set of plow disks and a pile of Gravely machines!! When we first started I had about 50' of cable and 20' of chain out from the truck!
Brought a whole new meaning to
"Reach out and touch someone and show them you really care"
I was singing that to her when we first started dragging out the cable.

It went from cocky to "Baby we need to call a roll back out here and take a loss".
Keep in mind the crazy old man (me) yelling at her the directions of wench operations while we were both wallering in mudd & horse manure!!!
MAN!! GOOD TIMES!!!!

ABB wasn't havin any of that, "NO just keep trying it should only take us one more pull"!

When it was finally time to leave, I was pouring sweat off me so bad, I stripped down to just jeans and boots (still covered in mud and horse crap), jumped in the truck and tore *** BAJA style out of their lot almost taking out ABB, 2 barns, a 40" camper, and 1 enclosed trailer with HD inside. I didn't stop untill out on that country blacktop 100feet away yelling "COME ON, I WANT TO GET THE SCREAMIN F OUTTA HERE!!!!"
So, after dropping the electric fence she was holding, here comes ABB running from the barns, past the camper, past the trailer with the harley out onto street, and jumps in FOTO. We were off before she could get her door shut!!!

What a trooper, I'm suprised she cooked me dinner this evening and looks like she will stay with me another day too!

She now knows though, I'm not just out big shotting around the berg in FOTO chasing women all day.
Junkin IS REALLY a job, and now she's had a real bad taste of it.
Sorry for her but sure was glad she was there watching my back today. I can't even think of the time she saved me by her staying at the wench with me on the cable and chains!
I was stressing that the overall situation could have turned stupid (or stupidER) at any time.

Sure was glad she went with me today. THANK YOU ABB!!!
I wish we could have gotten pics but we both were so hard at it, didn't think of the camera. We were in a killer hurry. The owner couldn't be there and out there you don't know if you'll be shot at by a neighbor with good intentions.
Went back out there this evening for another bad pull at the same place. ABB wouldn't go this time though. Hmmmm......

Well FABO, see ya next time, here on

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 505
  • 14.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 500
That's right, a chapter 26, re-visit of
Mood Music Link;
Hit It!!!

YouTube - Steve Martin & Earl Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown

I took ABB out on a stange run, won't bore with details. See chapter 26, post#386 of

for pics of the cars. The white LeBarron was the one ABB goes with me on. It was way out in the country. We showed a video of the first trip out there in BABY when she almost took out a heard -O-Turkeys!

Anyway, I had ABodyBetty help me by spotting FOTO, holding electric horse fence out of the way, (after I touched it first!)
Then she was off with my good leather gloves to run the wench! (Please no wench running the wench jokes here ok)
While I got to wrestle the chains and the cable with cloth Jersey gloves!
LMAO!!

She did pretty good considering it was her first time, it was a very strange hook and book situation, muddy to the point of almost getting FOTO stuck several times, having to hook pull reverse release move truck rehook rechain repull 6 more times before the car was on FOTO! All the while threading a Labarron with 4 flats in the mudd between a full set of plow disks and a pile of Gravely machines!! When we first started I had about 50' of cable and 20' of chain out from the truck!
Brought a whole new meaning to
"Reach out and touch someone and show them you really care"
I was singing that to her when we first started dragging out the cable.

It went from cocky to "Baby we need to call a roll back out here and take a loss".
Keep in mind the crazy old man (me) yelling at her the directions of wench operations while we were both wallering in mudd & horse manure!!!
MAN!! GOOD TIMES!!!!

ABB wasn't havin any of that, "NO just keep trying it should only take us one more pull"!

When it was finally time to leave, I was pouring sweat off me so bad, I stripped down to just jeans and boots (still covered in mud and horse crap), jumped in the truck and tore *** BAJA style out of their lot almost taking out ABB, 2 barns, a 40" camper, and 1 enclosed trailer with HD inside. I didn't stop untill out on that country blacktop 100feet away yelling "COME ON, I WANT TO GET THE SCREAMIN F OUTTA HERE!!!!"
So, after dropping the electric fence she was holding, here comes ABB running from the barns, past the camper, past the trailer with the harley out onto street, and jumps in FOTO. We were off before she could get her door shut!!!

What a trooper, I'm suprised she cooked me dinner this evening and looks like she will stay with me another day too!

She now knows though, I'm not just out big shotting around the berg in FOTO chasing women all day.
Junkin IS REALLY a job, and now she's had a real bad taste of it.
Sorry for her but sure was glad she was there watching my back today. I can't even think of the time she saved me by her staying at the wench with me on the cable and chains!
I was stressing that the overall situation could have turned stupid (or stupidER) at any time.

Sure was glad she went with me today. THANK YOU ABB!!!
I wish we could have gotten pics but we both were so hard at it, didn't think of the camera. We were in a killer hurry. The owner couldn't be there and out there you don't know if you'll be shot at by a neighbor with good intentions.
Went back out there this evening for another bad pull at the same place. ABB wouldn't go this time though. Hmmmm......

Well FABO, see ya next time, here on
Some people get all the good jobs!! lol just kidding . . . that's not easy work . . . you'll get all of them becsuse you are tenacious . . . . good luck

Whatcha gonna do wit da 1985 Cavalier??? I have two 85 cavalier converts needing parts. Stupid inside stuff like dash parts, center console, door trim and things like complete A pillar near the door hinges... ;-)
For some reason yahoos up here treated em like cheep cars and crushed em before I got parts outta them.

p.s. I was out driving around and saw a car I have GOT to post up on Fabozine. Looks like a Road Runner out by a fence row that can be seen from the Highway. (not sayin what Highway...)

Whatcha gonna do wit da 1985 Cavalier??? I have two 85 cavalier converts needing parts. Stupid inside stuff like dash parts, center console, door trim and things like complete A pillar near the door hinges... ;-)
For some reason yahoos up here treated em like cheep cars and crushed em before I got parts outta them.

p.s. I was out driving around and saw a car I have GOT to post up on Fabozine. Looks like a Road Runner out by a fence row that can be seen from the Highway. (not sayin what Highway...)

Sorry man, this Yahoo down here took it to junk yard the very next morning! Again, sorry man. They don't last more than a day or 2 at my house. They either get hauled in or resold.
Sorry. I don't like crushing anything but sometimes I really need the money. This one suposedly ran and drove but needed new brake lines.
It had been pretty wet inside though, There was moss growing on the carpet!

WELCOME TO FABO!!

Mood music;

HIT IT!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8&feature=related"]YouTube - Soggy Bottom Boys- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow[/ame]

My new used camera is here!!!

FINALLY!

Boy it's so nice to shoot pics again with out parts falling off your camera while you're shooting!
It's also WAY COOL not to get the crap shocked out of ya from those loose flash wires too!!

That means we'll be getting back to getting good pics for everyone here at FABO and here on

Vinnie wasn't much help again!! The UPS man either threw it over his head to get it on the porch or Vinnie had to sign for it??!!?? I don't know how it got there, but I looked down and there it was. My new used camera off feebay! It can use all my old lenses and other stuff from the old camera too. Now we can send it off for repairs for back up. After repairs are done I will probibly use the old D-40 as a "For FABO ONLY" camera cause it takes a beating out in the driveway with me on restore threads. I don't want to roach out my new Mr.T Bling special limited edition Nikon!! LOL!!

So, lets get some pics here. I'll try out the new used (it was a demo camera for 10 pics or less at a camera shop, got a heck of a deal on it) camera by getting some pics of what I have been shooting with as of late sense falling on it at a car show last year.
It was a major ordeal getting a replacement camera. I even bought one on feebay before this one that turned out to be a fraud case. I didn't get my money back for 2 weeks!! As some of you know too, I don't have alot of money to my name and this camera money that was ripped off of me was about 30% of my money I have.

I have now went on to bust people who are trying to sell fraudulent camera auctions on feebay cause I know what to look for now! Busted my first 2 already!

I was totally stressing even getting a different cam but the one I was using started to fail with dark bad pics and was a safety hazard too! If I got 1 more shock off that flash again I was going into cardiac arrest!!

Anyway we bout wore the D-40 out here on FABO. I was layed off over 2 years ago and deaply depressed. Then I discovered FABO!! We already had BABY and the old D-40 camera. With my printing and photography background, I found writing, filming, editing, my Abody restores here on FABO was giving me a purpose. So off I went and over 10,000 pics later here we are. In the beginning back then I had borrowed ABB's Nikon. After I had it in the garage and driveway with me all the time, she bought a new one for her that next tax return season. When I fell on it and broke it at the car show, I came home and gave her $200.00 for it to go towards her new camera, while I was shooting with the toxic SHOCK Nikon, till now!!

The last few are the test pics from the new/used camera! They are the ones of the old camera, Vinnie and Lex.

I'll be ready for the next chapter of

Ok, I'm glad we did this test. It's taken a while to resize the pics from the new camera. FABO wouldn't eat them as usual. On the D-40 I would resize pics down to 75% and they would post ok. The D-60 pics won't go unless I'm around 2240-2256 X around 1500 mega pixels. It will take me a few more pic post to realize actual new % sizing to use...
The old D-40 is a 6.1 mega pixle cam and the newer D-60 is a 10.1 mega pixle cam. Sharper, clearer images with less movement but,
The D40 with less mega pix will focus faster without as much thinking about it!
I am for sure going to get the old D40 repaired and use it for FABO only (garage and driveway) camera. I got some "Camera Armor" for 15 bucks. It looks like it may protect from falls!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 411
  • 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 416
  • 3.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 415
  • 4.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 412
  • 5.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 6.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 9.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 404
  • 8.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 414
  • 7.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 402
That sucks... I was trying to figure out last night how I could possibly drive down and get the whole car. I have two converts, both 85 and both need parts. One very solid, the other I got 8 years ago for basically $50 from the neighbor. Put a $250 top on it and drove, and drove, and drove... It is still driving. When I got it, it too had grass growing in the carpet. Literally...
I put decals on it saying "Bancroft Taxi" and it gets a chuckle out of most who know Bancroft. Wish I could say one stop light town but hey all we gots is a 4 way stop.
First time I took my kids out in it (age 5 and 7), I put the top down and when we hit 50 mph both kids lost their baseball hats. They had very shocked looks on their faces. :shock:

Ya just do not see em up here like that one looked so was hopin to catch ya quick enough. :sad11:

If you guys like those old 4 door Valiants here is a hint... You can head to Huntsville Dragway (North Alabama) as they are having a big event this weekend anyways. Pretty good MOPAR speed shop here in town also - R&R on Meridian Street.

http://www.huntsvilledragway.com/news/Mike-Hills-Outlaw-DoorSlammer-Series-March 25-27.html

Just around the corner from me is a Valiant that has been sitting there parked. I have not approached the house about it. The location is on the east side of Jeff Road, just South of McKee Rd/ Will Raby Road 35773. It sits in this yard. Does not show up in this picture unless it is one of the cars parked at the house. Now it sits outside near the barn in back. Looks original and complete to m lookinge from the road - including hubcaps.

Happy motoring FABO! Now if someone would be so kind and locate the guy who was selling a red 67 FB fish parts car up in Erin, NY for me and tell him to contact me so I can buy his parts car I would appreciate it! I missed the end of the fleabay auction and need the car for the parts to make my track car streetable.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=s&lat=34.880456&lon=-86.716867&zoom=19&q1=will raby road, toney, al

That sucks... I was trying to figure out last night how I could possibly drive down and get the whole car. I have two converts, both 85 and both need parts. One very solid, the other I got 8 years ago for basically $50 from the neighbor. Put a $250 top on it and drove, and drove, and drove... It is still driving. When I got it, it too had grass growing in the carpet. Literally...
I put decals on it saying "Bancroft Taxi" and it gets a chuckle out of most who know Bancroft. Wish I could say one stop light town but hey all we gots is a 4 way stop.
First time I took my kids out in it (age 5 and 7), I put the top down and when we hit 50 mph both kids lost their baseball hats. They had very shocked looks on their faces. :shock:

Ya just do not see em up here like that one looked so was hopin to catch ya quick enough. :sad11:

Sorry Dude,
Next time hit me up right away. I could load it on FOTO and run to Flint!

Just keep me in mind for those 85 Cavs. I cannot kill them so may as well help them live.
I do not get on FABO on the weekends, too many pictures and all we have in da country is dial up! (only $3 a month but no forum pics or videos). I have to wait to go to work to catch up on your exploits and ABB's latest videos, which means mon thru fri only... :clock:

Random picture of Val, my current A body affair is attached... I will save all the Charger pics for FBBO.
155020_471670521688_690241688_6094312_6377476_n.jpg

Thanks again for the distraction during lunch,, yeah yeah that's it, lunch.

Attachments

• 75689_471670751688_690241688_6094318_4450277_n.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 380
Here are two cars I found while traveling through the rain, sleet, and snow. The weather was crazy but I did manage to get a few pics despite the weather. They are from my camera phone so they aren't the best quality. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• cobra.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 577
  • maverick.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 572
Hey FABO!

Here we go on another quick trip of

Mood music, Hit it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSGuBNopzBw"]YouTube - O Brother were art thou " candy mountains"[/ame]

Nothing special, just the normal back country junk grind!
Snowing pretty good here today but not sticking though.
Chapter 29 kinda happened on the 25th unexpectedly. Astro Van ended up being driven to my house for delivery! Don't get them kind too often!
The drivers window don't work, sliding door held almost shut with 5 bungie cords, back doors wont open, no blower for heat, etc.... But new tires, brakes, battery. Older lady called and wanted $700.00 for it. I told her I would give $300.00 for it without even looking at it. I sugested Cl but she had no computer. Then I told her to put an ad in the local paper to sell for that much. She said no, she wanted me to come to look at it to see if I could give her more than that for it. Sense she live about 4 blocks from my house, I went down to take a look at it. Expecting total Junk, when I got there I walked up to her and asked where the Astro she was selling was at. (She was standing next to it but I thought this one was her new van and she was selling her old one)
She laughed at me and said this IS the van she is selling! I said that aint no $300.00 van and I would be embarassed to offer the $400.00 I was planning on. "what's the least you'll go on cash today for it?"
Let's just say, I didn't pay 400 or 700 but somewhere in the middle!
She didn't have title with her but would drive it over to my house later so I could teat drive and I told her if it drove out ok, the deal was on. She came buy later, I jumped in and didn't even make it down the street. I already knew I was buying it.
Anyway, Here's Rosie! That was chapter 29 of

Chapter 30, we'll take Rosie after working on her for 4 straight days and still working her.
Anyway FABO, are you ready to go on another backwoods, hill hick, ridge runnin', hollar investigating, cattle path stompin, Southeastern Indiana treckin, edition of

Well buckel up and here we GO!!!!!

Heading out in the Astro due to not being too sure what we are getting into today. Never know what to expext especially with a multi car location in the sticks. I'm finding it cheaper just to drive out in a smaller vehicle to check things out first before fireing up FOTO for the actual run. Diesel getting real expensive. So we will take Rosie the Atro from chapt. 29.

It's cold and snowing today. We head out. pretty uneventfull. Took back the steam cleaner to Kroger. Cleaned the inside of the Astro, walls, floors, seats, then did the carpet in ABB's Swinger. Dropped off the cleaner, bought gas and we're off!!
Finally found the driveway, cable stretched over entry, long gravel drive along winding creek, finally arriving at the car stash.
The owner was a very nice fellow. He only wanted ME to come and buy his cars due to how nice and professional I was on the phone and he said i didn't sound like a normal junker. He said a couple years ago he had someone out who showed back up unexpectedly couple days later with 4 friends ttying to get one of his cars!!! He ran them off and I'm the first person he invited back!
Long story short, I will be pulling these out soon. Most are filled with steel scrap and more than a couple are quick fixes to get back on the road!
Didn't mention I would be bringing Yard Dawg, his truck and trailer for the bigger hauls. I didn't want him to think we were going to invade his property like the last junkers to come buy.
Good weeks worth of work but he will not be easy to work with.

Had to reassure him of my background but once I mentioned I used to work on B-52's in the USAF with Top secret security clearance and I was now a forced layoff 30 year vet printer with ran out unemployment, then I was OK! He was not calling anyone else to come out cause he trust me on his property now, but didn't want any scrappers out there!!

Cool!:cheers:

tried talking to him about his mustang but he wants $5000.00 for it!!!
It was every once of control I could muster not to LOL at him about the price. I explained in the past 6 months we had sold 3 of our Running and Driving, show winning classics for around $2500.00 each and had just purchased a mint survivor 74 Dart with only 37K miles for around the price he wants for the mustang. He said he didn't need the money and that's what it would take to get it. I told him good luck on that one, but I could help him get it running so he could drive it again. If he leaves it set much longer it won't be worth spit. They have a tendabcy to rott away sitting, sinking in the wet Hossier soil around here.

Well that about wraps it up for Chapter 30 of

Not real exciting this time, but wanted to take you guys along. We got to test the new camera today but sorry I forgot the video cam today. Never know, we might have found a cashe of Darts in a barn!!

Tune in next time for an exciting (or not so) Chapter 31 of

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 552
  • 9.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 542
  • 8.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 543
  • 7.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 547
  • 6.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 536
  • 5.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 544
  • 4.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 541
  • 3.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 555
  • 2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 547
  • 1.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 548
Few more pics...8)

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 541
  • 18.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 537
  • 19.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 20.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 544
  • 16.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 544
  • 15.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 558
  • 14.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 531
  • 13.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 543
  • 12.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 560
  • 11.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 546
2 more pics, that's it for now!

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 564
  • 22.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 541
Great find John. I wish you the best of luck getting them out with no big problems. The Furd box truck looks like it would make a great tool truck. What could I do with that?????

Great trip John . . . nice score on the van!! Run and drive good? I am guessing it's a keeper . . . you need a daily driver to go on yer searches . . . . (I know you got a van cuz you want to make Lex and Vinnie comfy) . . . Looks like you have some heavy metal to pick up, how the heck do you get 'em out when they've sunk down to their axles and a half mile back in the brush?? Would like to see ya pull one out. Looks like you are doing pretty good in the scrap / reclamation business! Good luck!

good stuff...the cell photos are very good quality.
does ur cell do videos? be well. keep @ it.
with gas so high my fun trips are planned and not as often.
our long term project is diesel road trip vehicle. camper we hope...you can get free heating oil pretty regular in the washington dc area as peeps convert to gas..but you have remove all/tank and then store..so

Looks like you found a real goldmine there with all those vehicles. Good to see your hard work paying off.

good stuff...the cell photos are very good quality.
does ur cell do videos? be well. keep @ it.
with gas so high my fun trips are planned and not as often.
our long term project is diesel road trip vehicle. camper we hope...you can get free heating oil pretty regular in the washington dc area as peeps convert to gas..but you have remove all/tank and then store..so

I found mine through my travels at work about 2 hours away. :blob6:

Found out today I got cut off for having to contract a roll back in at my expense yesterday due to big full size van 1 tire off wheel but still barley on, rest flat, all wheels locked solid with rust. Impossible to haul with anything with ramps. Had to totally muscle it with the wench on 3 pulls, 3 different angles. Smoked the tires on FOTO once and really strained that newly rebuilt automatic tranny in FOTO. Got it out on the driveway, but after jacks, blocks, a bent 4 way, and alot of saftey issues getting tossed out the window while attempting to brake loose the wheels, I called the roll back to get it off the drive so we could get FOTO, and YD's truck and trailer back onto the state hwy out front.

Said didn't want alot of strangers around. (remember from previous post?)

Cut off before the last 4 vehicles when I was finally going to show some grocery money from the whole thing. So now, Didn't make spit or enough to matter.

LOL, When me and Yard Dawg was about to pass out from exersion and heat stroke he laughed and pointed at FOTO yanking out the F100, I ask what's so funny. He pointed to FOTO and the F100 again and said LOOK John,
Ford on Ford Violence!! LMAO!

Then today I went to get a 96 mustang this AM from somebody different. Owner said he was going down yesterday to make sure the car was in the front most parking spot. Today he tells me yes I could get in front to load. I get there and 2 cars are parked in front. I ask is that their cars? Yes that one is. What about the one in front of your other car. Oh we don't know who owns that one.

I asked you if I could load. My truck takes 2 parralel spaces just parking let alone with ramps extended. I could barley lean in my ramps into a space with the rest of the truck in traffic!??! Well can't ya just steer it in there and get it. Well I could have if your son hadn't tried to start your car with a screw driver and now can't be steered or started, remember that was why you were selling it to me butt munch!Oh by the way is that an orange police sticker on your window you are trying to peel off. Yes but we already talked to the cops a little bit ago and they said we had rest of day to move. The other guy could do it. Well he was paying 25 less than me. I could pay you the $25 less price then hire a roll back for $50.00 to come and get it and take the loss but I can't get a driver till tomorrow morning and I'm not chancing the cops towing the car I just bought due to you lying to me about how and where it was sitting. Just have the other guy go rent his car dolly and come and get it. Well that would take hours to do. So what, you didn't care about wasting my time! See ya, I'm taking the money I was giving you and going down to the bank to make my house payment, today was the deadline! LOL!

Me and FOTO out $15.00 in fuel and 1 hour time from life never to be gotten back. Didn't make Jack!!!

Good thing Karma is on my side or she would be torturing me right now with a hot poker in the eye.:tongue10:

Here's a pic today after working on flats and rusted brakes, once the wheels would spin and tires were holding air, I finally loaded for the yard tomorrow. Maybe get some $ for fuel now. Also had to hire in another roll back 2 times today to take from my place the ones that I couldn't haul from their place to here! LOL!!

Life is an edless circle of Ford on Ford Violence!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 466
Great trip John . . . nice score on the van!! Run and drive good? I am guessing it's a keeper . . . you need a daily driver to go on yer searches . . . . (I know you got a van cuz you want to make Lex and Vinnie comfy) . . . Looks like you have some heavy metal to pick up, how the heck do you get 'em out when they've sunk down to their axles and a half mile back in the brush?? Would like to see ya pull one out. Looks like you are doing pretty good in the scrap / reclamation business! Good luck!

Wish I was doing ok.
I am looking toward people cleaning their feilds soon.
The harder I work at it and trying to help people more, the further behind I get.
People will call the junk yard to see what their car will bring. The yard gives them a "delivered" price meaning they have to bring it to the yard. Then they call me to make sure the tow is free, then pitch a royal ***** at me arguing and telling me I'm trying to rip them off!! LMAO!!
If it wern't so funny it would be sad. Oh wait, it really is sad isn't it?
Oh well the next good deal and nice customer is just around the corner!
Some days you get the bear but with me, most of the time he just bites me in the ***!:grin:

It has to get better! It just HAS to!!!:banghead:

Spring can be difficult with the soft ground and all. People can be hard tho . . . :banghead: you will do good. Just don't hurt yourself or FOTO in the process! You need both of you!! :hello1: Rog

-
Back