Check out this 68 dodge truck for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the orange thing in the background by the trailer home, looks like one of those Atom race cars.

Plus you could be Mad Max in that thing.

A custom ride like that should be at Barrett Jackson!

Hey guys, lighten up............It's called a rat rod.

Someone put that poor "truck" out of it's misery. Anyone need doors, and a front clip for their's? lol

I cant decide which joke to use --

1. Wouldn't be caught dead driving that, then again with the top that low I'm not sure if I could fit in... midget hot rod?
2. I didn't realize the world ended and were all pretending to be road warriors

I just LOVE that chain for a steering shaft.
I just can't think of anything safer than that....

I like rat rods. This one still needs quite a bit of work. but, its a good start. Not for the $$$ though... check that steering shaft for example... thats gotta go

It`s idiots like this, that will ruin the homebuilt, car hobby for the rest of us. Imagine a 5-10 year build nearing completion, only to find out they`re outlaweddisgust. Some rats are well built, some, the builders should be slapped. I`d give $250 for it. engine/trans:argue:

Here is my "rat rod"'
0625111420a95276833.jpg

0625111420b95279786.jpg

0629110956a95298565.jpg

017-6.jpg

49 Dodge pickup.
Runs down the road at 75 mph and gets 19 mpg. It is on a 94 Dakota chassis so it has fuel injection, rack & pinion power steering, posi, 411 gears, overdrive with a lock up converter. It still has the computer so I can use my old obd1 unit on it if needed. As soon as I get heat and the wipers working better, it will be DONE!!!!
Here it is with my cousins Model A last weekend at my house. I will take a pic of the interior later.To me this is the difference from one to another. Mine is done right and is safe. I take my kids everyplace with me. To Menards, for parts and am putting a reece hitch back on it lol.

i like the body........

with a little imagination and someone who can do the work well that could be a nice little rat. if i had the room and the price wasnt ridiculous id take, make it good and have a nice quick turn around. i know at least 10 guys that would buy a rat like that.

im sure hes selling cause it didnt pass safety with **** like that steering column going on. WTF was he thinkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back