Check out this Amazing Car Collection

-
Here is the cat with the micro car collection near us. Click on "Virtual Tour" at the top.

http://www.microcarmuseum.com/

the advantage of micro cars is you can hoard more in the same space as less of the bigger cars.

After awhile it gets hard to find hiding places to stash darts away because really even A-bodies are whales to most cars out there currently. B-bodies are like washed up whales on the shore.

the advantage of micro cars is you can hoard more in the same space as less of the bigger cars.

After awhile it gets hard to find hiding places to stash darts away because really even A-bodies are whales to most cars out there currently. B-bodies are like washed up whales on the shore.

Yea, but you do your best at hoarding what you can though! LOL

The collection this guy has is amazing!!!!

Great picture of Roy and his Pan there Keith. His smile says it all.
I like that the oil can has a mount on the cowl. Kind of let's a person know how in tune with
your auto you had to be back then. A age when only mechanics drove automobiles.
I could walk around all day in a place like that and just take it in what it must have been like for a guy who cared for and operated his machine. Incredible set of pictures and post, Thanks.

Great picture of Roy and his Pan there Keith. His smile says it all.
I like that the oil can has a mount on the cowl. Kind of let's a person know how in tune with
your auto you had to be back then. A age when only mechanics drove automobiles.
I could walk around all day in a place like that and just take it in what it must have been like for a guy who cared for and operated his machine. Incredible set of pictures and post, Thanks.

I think in that picture he is showing how the headlights can turn to shine light on the engine if having issues in the dark....the car also came with an ice box cooler mounted in the body next to a tool box...seats also folded down flat so you could sleep in it, it was way ahead of its time for sure :glasses7:

If anybody is interested in more Pan Car info, I can post some links

I think in that picture he is showing how the headlights can turn to shine light on the engine if having issues in the dark....the car also came with an ice box cooler mounted in the body next to a tool box...seats also folded down flat so you could sleep in it, it was way ahead of its time for sure :glasses7:

If anybody is interested in more Pan Car info, I can post some links

Couldn't help myself, had to look them up. Never heard of a Pan before.
Very interesting and eventually tragic story behind their existence.

Couldn't help myself, had to look them up. Never heard of a Pan before.
Very interesting and eventually tragic story behind their existence.
Same hete ssba, I am just learning about the Pan car and all the things that was dun to get
them built up in 66340SEDAN town back in the day.
Thanks for sharing Keith ...there sure is some great old steel
here in this thread :cheers:

Thanks for posting

There are collections in barns everywhere it is great to get a peek at one of them.

I have been to several around Indiana that are really amazing.

The passion and good fortune some people have is good to see.

-
Back