check this out !! get it while it's hot !

-
Gawud that's FUNNY!! I'm sure this is illegal, assuming they really do this, LOL

I lost it when I saw this ! ... one of my wife's friends said she works with a woman who has gotten 2 of these "****" packages, has know idea from who !!! It's very tempting !

I have a manager at work I have thought about doing this to. Save your money. Clean up the back yard and put it in a USPS flat rate box. Put a note in it "A pile of **** for a pile ****. Enjoy!"

A guy can dream can't he?!?

I have person in mind to send that too............

Matt, you aren't the only one doll. I can think of one in particular with a totally $hitty attitude (and several personalities) who could use a totally $hitty present like that.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Jus sayin.

Matt, you aren't the only one doll. I can think of one in particular with a totally $hitty attitude (and several personalities) who could use a totally $hitty present like that.
The one I wanna get is this creepy lil pig whos always hangin around my best friends lil sisters (my sisters pretty much) and is always creeping them out and harassing them. I have threatened to stomp him twice now, but he knows I cant cause Im almost 20 and he is stil 17. Id love to ship one of those combo packs to his door.

Man when he turns 18 his @$$ i mine.:finga:

do it yourself and save LOL
Now for a flower shop like delivery I would pony up some coins.

The one I wanna get is this creepy lil pig whos always hangin around my best friends lil sisters (my sisters pretty much) and is always creeping them out and harassing them. I have threatened to stomp him twice now, but he knows I cant cause Im almost 20 and he is stil 17. Id love to ship one of those combo packs to his door.

screw the age difference, just beat his own **** out of him ..... then mail it too his house !!!

When I was your age I never thought twice about what the other persons age was. If they needed an *** kicking, that's exactly what they got ! That's why kids are so bad today, nobody has the guts anymore to beat the crap out of them...

The first thing that comes to my mind is what a sh-tty job that must be for the guy/girl that has to package it up for shippment.. Hey Sam what do you do for a living??? Oh I'm a fudge ($hit) packer.. Now thats a job to be proud of right there...ROTFLMAO:laughing:...Bill

There are plenty of ways to put a hurting on a pervert without leaving any marks or evidence that you were ever there..If it were my little sisters or even my sisters friends I would have the guy for lunch. Confront him and when he gives you attitude shove him he will come back swinging to be a big man, Then you kick the $hit out of him in self defense..Where is your best friend in all this?? When does he turn 18? Hopefully when you confront him he is smart enough to take heed and move on...Bill:violent1:

-
Back