chevy with mopar power!

-

sups2nick

Reaction score
well i am into chevys and mopar and i own 5 mopars now. anyways the other day i got a nice price on a 64 nova gasser and i couldnt turn it down well guess what? i dont have any sbc or bbc motors around anymore and dont have the funds to build or buy one how i would like. however i have a rebuilt mild street/strip 360 @ 10.1 compression and a nice rebuilt 727 with a 2500 stall. so you know what this means? my chevy is gonna be mopar powered!

Attachments

• 64nova.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 64nova2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 64nova3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 255
  • 64nova4.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 236
  • 64nova5.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 229
Hotrodding at its finest!

You are my new hero!

I loved the camaro! That was one of my favorite motors in one of my favorite body styles!

your gonna need a bullet proof vest at the cruise nights... that being said i like it!! :-D

Mopars in Mopars..chevys in chevys..Fords in fords anything else is just wrong:angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7:

That Chevy II is freakin mean! I was thinking of building one of those after this Dart is done. That, or a 55 Chevy with an axle.
Good Luck with it whatever you decide.

George

I love the idea! It sure beats that altered wheelbase 63 dart somebody had on here a couple of years ago with a small block chevy for power. I think the guy got tired of the criticism, esp from me. Way to go!!!

I like it better then shitty powered mopars but mopar to mopar ford to ford, gm to gm, mixing chevy and pontiac, olds, buick, or caddy don't bother me all the same to me.

-
Back