Chryslers at Carlisle 2023 who is going

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just purchased my spot for the Barracuda.
Used FABO as my club.
Who else is going?
Syleng1

I'll be there, like I've done since the beginning of that show. Used to go to the Nats in Ohio but that's twice as far. And at one time Carlisle was tremendous but things are seeing less individual vendors. Still the best show in Town.

I would surely like to make it again, it's only a 2hr drive down the Turnpike for me & I always enjoy going when I can. I will also look into getting a space for next year to sell some stuff I have & camp-out, mainly because shipping parts is WAY out of hand lately. (Thanks Brandon!)

Does anyone have a good printable map of the fair grounds? I’ve been going for years and allways enter over by the elementary school at the back of the parts area. This is the first time I am taking a trailer and a car to enter in the show. I bought the trailer parking spot (no idea where that is) and no idea where gate 3 is to pick up my tickets and drive the car in.

I'll be there with the Charger again this year, but registered with for B bodies only.

Charger wash 2.jpg

My boys, my best friend and myself will be there. Camping at Western Village Thur-Sun, as usual. Jake will have his 65 in the early A class and I'm bringing the Shelby Dakota this year for the 1st time in many years. We will be shopping parts for Josh's 73 Dart Sport - mainly quarters and floors along with a few odds and ends.

JAKE.jpg

20230507_090220.jpg

20230406_163436.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there. (The Nats & Moparty). I registered in December. Only about an 8-9 hour drive, lol. Needed a reason for a new car trailer! Mopar Nats is only 2hrs away but has been going downhill for years!

IMG_2709.PNG

IMG_5271.jpeg

I'll be there ( God willin' and the creeks don't rise !) at the end of a 5000 mile roadtrip from Washington State

DSC04973.JPG

DSC04938.JPG

Early in sign up folks here asked everybody to sign up as FBBO so they could get a break on the tent spot, all the FBXO groups will use that tent. We really should figure out some specific times to meet up so we don't just miss each other. The first could be at the Thursday night mini show that is outside of, but close to, the fairgrounds. It is sponsored by the local Mopar club - informal event, no classes or prizes, just a Good Time. Does anybody have a FABO banner?

Early in sign up folks here asked everybody to sign up as FBBO so they could get a break on the tent spot, all the FBXO groups will use that tent. We really should figure out some specific times to meet up so we don't just miss each other. The first could be at the Thursday night mini show that is outside of, but close to, the fairgrounds. It is sponsored by the local Mopar club - informal event, no classes or prizes, just a Good Time. Does anybody have a FABO banner?
Okay- I’m good with that. I’m not arriving until mid day Friday and heading out on Sunday am. I really want to be there for the Friday night and Saturday night activities I keep being told I miss out on. I tell you after baking in the sun all day Saturday it is really tough to want to go back out once you hit the hotel AC. Lol! If there is an FBBO tent does the event give us a tent if we have so many club members or something? I’m listed for FABO on my entry. I used to be listed for MoParts tent but Tom I believe has stopped going as he is getting older and harder to move around. But he always had a tent, a cooler full of soda and beers and it was standing room only. Not sure if we can get to that level yet. He did it for years.

All registered and hotel reserved, bringing the GTS - used FBBO as my club, so they can possibly get a break on their tent. Arriving late Wednesday afternoon, leaving early Sunday morning.

Ok guys got a 26 feet long trailer pack to the roof with all kinds parts ABEDodge trucks 440 engines
70 Coronet front fenders valance / superbirds parts NOS use air cleaners intakes m194 down by gate 7 rust free sheet metal full

@HSorman from FBBO ran the tent last year. It was located below gate 3
I believe they got 4th place
You must register as FBBO though
Search his screen name on here for 2022 info
I will be there Thursday-Sunday
EXPO center thurs night

I will most likely be there weather dependent, have not been there since pre-covid.
Its a 4 hr drive for me.
The Nats is a 3 hr drive, but it has really started to go down hill.

its been really going down hill for almost 2 decades..
So true, but the drag racing is normally pretty good at the Nats.
And the best thing is on the way out, stop at the corner and buy some sweet corn off the girl in the mini skirt.
I asked for a dozen ears one time, she went in the trailer on her hands and knees to get the corn, she was wearing no panties, you could see everything.
After she came back out I asked for another dozen, back in she goes.
After we left, my cousin asked me why did you buy so much, I told him.
He turns the truck around and goes back to buy some corn.
Good times.

Okay- I’m good with that. I’m not arriving until mid day Friday and heading out on Sunday am. I really want to be there for the Friday night and Saturday night activities I keep being told I miss out on. I tell you after baking in the sun all day Saturday it is really tough to want to go back out once you hit the hotel AC. Lol! If there is an FBBO tent does the event give us a tent if we have so many club members or something? I’m listed for FABO on my entry. I used to be listed for MoParts tent but Tom I believe has stopped going as he is getting older and harder to move around. But he always had a tent, a cooler full of soda and beers and it was standing room only. Not sure if we can get to that level yet. He did it for years.
I was never able to find anything to do in the evenings!

-
Back