-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
I have a complete used set of disc brakes. They were removed from a 74 valiant. Whats included is as follows: Upper arms, spindles, rotors complete with good bearings, calipers, brake pads, good upper and lower ball joints, proportioning valve. These were removed as one piece with upper and lower ball joint still attached to spindle. Everything you need to convert. 175.00 set. Plus shipping. I will try to get pics up later . I am in SW Missouri, and dont mind helping with packing and shipping. I do have the dust shields also.

Hey Bobby, If the other guy dont take em i will. You can bring em to Springfield when you bring the heads. Call my son and he will give you his address. Let me know on the brakes and i'll get you some money in the mail or i might be able to meet you at the track. Is the track at Rogersville? Thanks
Small Block

hey if you haven't got rid of them yet could you put up a few pictures im very interested i need a kit bad im in portland area i can pay for shipping thanks

nathaniel

Guys the first set is sold, but I may have a couple other sets for sale shortly. I am getting rid of the 35 a body cars I have, and am pulling parts as they go out the gate. I will let everyone know. Thanx for all the interest.

I am in sw Missouri (Nevada) for the next couple of weeks. If you have another set I would be seriously interested. Depending on where you are, I might be able to sneak over and help you pull them! Let me know, thanks!!

I am definitely interested in a set. Y I am in East Ridge, Tenn. just outside of Chattanooga. I have a 1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet Convertible that I would like to put them on. Do these rotors take small or large bolt pattern?
Thanks, Toney

Do you have a set with the larger ball joints and 4.5" bolt pattern?

I need a set for my wifes 69 barracuda. I live in MO.

Thanks,

Mop

Its going to be a few days before I get these all removed. Im crushing 30 cars so might take awhile. I will pm everyone who inquired when they come off. Thanx for the interest, and thanx, FABO!

Please let me know at PM. I'm in TN.
Thanks.

Bobby,

I need a set in north Atlanta. I will PM you or send an e-mail.

N B D

Bobby, if your in atlanta ga, and if you still need a disc brake set up. there is one in sedartown ga. it is about 1 hr away. but he only wants 150 for shubang. pm for his number

I really already have the K.H disc set up but I need the LCA w big ball joint to match
switching from 9 in drums.
Also a 3 spd manual linkage for 340 demon
thanks

Have you last three guys looked at the date of the posts above you? This ad is kinda old.

But if there happen to be any more left, I'll take a set...

Yea, I never heard a peep from that guy and I was looking forward to hearing from him. Guess my money wasn't green enough:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back