coolest car commercial?

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A friend recently sent me this car commercial under the banner "coolest car commercial ever". I don't know that I would go that far, but I did think it was really cool. I'll dedicate it to all the FABO Ladies out there.

1969 Javelin commercial - how many of you have been there?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IU8FBnYzsAs

1969 Javelin commercial - how many of you have been there?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IU8FBnYzsAs

Reminds me of my dad and the 1981 Toyota mini truck I bought brand new. Not long after I bought it, I did a 3" lift and 33" tires and a fiberglass cap painted body color. He gave me **** about it, but then started driving it during the day while I'll was sleeping after working all night.

It eventually ended up like this and he didn't drive it then!!
IMG_20150226_195228~2.jpg

A friend recently sent me this car commercial under the banner "coolest car commercial ever". I don't know that I would go that far, but I did think it was really cool. I'll dedicate it to all the FABO Ladies out there.

Great commercial Thanks

Pretty cool. Her husband the foreign version of Henry Ford? A lot of expense for a short documentary. Not even a shot of a new model at the end, only the MB logo. I guess it can be considered a commercial, but it didn't try to sell me anything.

I wonder did Paul Harvey write that? When I worked plant maint' in the textile mill we would eat our lunch in the welding shop and listen to Harveys commentary on the radio every day.

I love the old Ford truck commercials. Just caint beat um.

I love the old Ford truck commercials. Just caint beat um.

That commercial really made an impression on me. I had an F-100 a few years later. 240ci, 3 speed, AM radio (with a FM converter), and extra rust.

That commercial really made an impression on me. I had an F-100 a few years later. 240ci, 3 speed, AM radio (with a FM converter), and extra rust.
I remember that commercial from when I was a kid.

I’ve always really liked this commercial for some reason. The Humbler.

The 2wd twin I beam really do ride extraordinarily well for a truck. Even my 75 F250 rides very well. They really had something with that suspension. They never shouldda dropped it.

-
Back