Could use a few prayers around here.

-
Well.......survived the day, thanks for all of the support. Wife is resting comfortably, Haven arrived with no problems and my middle one is still in the hospital in Toledo. No idea yet what's going on with her, hope for some good news in the morning.

Say hello to Haven, number 7 in the lineup, arrrrgh, they're makin' me feel old, lol.

Haven.jpg

little late seeing this but glad things are working out good. See you have a precious one in your hands. Praying your middle one is ok also. Must have been a hectic day for you.

little late seeing this but glad things are working out good. See you have a precious one in your hands. Praying your middle one is ok also. Must have been a hectic day for you.

Yep, I think I wore a groove in the carpet between the cardiac unit and the maternity unit, lol.

Ouch,I just had a Monday on Friday but my day was trivial compared to yours !!!Prayers sent for good health for all !!!
Hang in there brother Bruce.

A little late here as well Bruce. Congrats Papa! Beautiful baby and name. Boy or girl? Stress filled day for sure but that blessing in your hands makes ya melt.
All the best with the daughter in Toledo and the bride.
Thank god the wife and daughter are in the same hospital...lol

Congrats man that's awesome. .......and in case you're wonderin, you ARE old. lol

Well.......survived the day, thanks for all of the support. Wife is resting comfortably, Haven arrived with no problems and my middle one is still in the hospital in Toledo. No idea yet what's going on with her, hope for some good news in the morning.

Say hello to Haven, number 7 in the lineup, arrrrgh, they're makin' me feel old, lol.

View attachment 1714951047
She's a keeper Bruce! Hope all else turns out ok.

Well, Momma is home, Haven and Mommy will bust out tomorrow. The middle one is being released shortly to go home, however they still haven't figured out what her issues are. Should find out later in the week. Keeping fingers crossed it's nothin serious.

Thanks again for all of the support, it's nice to know there are people out there that still care, in this kooky world we live in

-
Back