Crack smoker?? I've found the SUPPLIER!!!

-
Wouldn't you absolutely chit if this guy actually pulled it off?

On a far more serious, expensive, but incredibly ridiculous note, there used to be an amateur radio op in Goldendale we called "Shaky Dave." "Dave" would buy old HP test equipment and "convert" them to ghost detectors, what's the word, paranormal? He used to try and sell them on Ebay. As I recall, they were obsolete fiber-optic spectrum analyzers. Of course they DID look impressive!!!

(excuse me, etheric analyzer/ monitor)

But wait............here's one NOW!!

http://www.magne-tronix.com/id9.html

P4110025.JPG.w300h400.jpg

This guy claims to be a descendant of Farnsworth the inventor.

If you want to believe this BS be my guest:

http://www.magne-tronix.com/id10.html

Hell you can even go on a "ghost tour" no doubt the "sister company" being operated from the back room

[ame]http://www.magne-tronix.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/ghosttourspressrelease111806.pdf[/ame]

Now believe me, this "Shaky Dave" (Duba-ya SEVEN I L G) seems to absolutely sincere in what he is "doing." He's a giant PITA to encounter on the air, because if I'm trying to yak with some of my friends and HE shows up, "I - just - can't - let - it - go"

sounds like a stupid joke to me with an underlying meaning ......the author of the ad obviously has no understanding of astrophysical or quantum theory.

a quantum wormhole is a molecular valence shell vaccum and an astro wormhole is the chemical change in mass decomposition either way it has little to nothing to do with gravity or negative gravity.

that plus negative gravity would not work as a "prop" does he even know what negative gravity is?

Wow , you lost me on that one . I'll stick with my model building . Less astronomical equations , and quantum theory . Just good old glue-sniffing !

I knew a gal who thought she was the most knowledgeable quantum physicist when she was drunk:

"Like um, quantum physics is like, that feeling you get when you see the stars, then you puke. Totally."

Wow , you lost me on that one . I'll stick with my model building . Less astronomical equations , and quantum theory . Just good old glue-sniffing !

I just abt spit my drink out on my computer screen!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Thanks, I needed that!
\

sounds like a stupid joke to me with an underlying meaning ......the author of the ad obviously has no understanding of astrophysical or quantum theory.

a quantum wormhole is a molecular valence shell vaccum and an astro wormhole is the chemical change in mass decomposition either way it has little to nothing to do with gravity or negative gravity.

that plus negative gravity would not work as a "prop" does he even know what negative gravity is?

Interesting, a person with some brains. Quantum Theory delves far deeper into Quarks, sub atomic and way below the molecular level. Molecules are made of atoms, atoms are made of electrons and neutrons, electrons and neutrons are made of quarks.

It's called a theory only as it makes mathematical sense, yet, not physically witnessed, hence the particle generators that have been built. ;)

I'm going to over simplify here on go out on a ledge.... A small part of quantum physics involves a phenomenon where one particle (quark) imitates another particles movement (status) regardless of it's point in the universe.

And there you have it.... most people would never know it. I look like a knuckle dragging, Mopar loving, cowboybarfighter. I prefer to be underestimated, it gives me an edge.

Don't even get me into String Theory, and yes, the CL poster is a either a nitwit or just created as a joke.

Should have spent his efforts on folding space/time instead. :)
Then all he would have needed was a chair if he wanted to sit down.
That's kind like building an airplane for a place with no atmosphere.
Or inventing toilet paper for people without buttholes.

Interesting, a person with some brains. Quantum Theory delves far deeper into Quarks, sub atomic and way below the molecular level. Molecules are made of atoms, atoms are made of electrons and neutrons, electrons and neutrons are made of quarks.

It's called a theory only as it makes mathematical sense, yet, not physically witnessed, hence the particle generators that have been built. ;)

I'm going to over simplify here on go out on a ledge.... A small part of quantum physics involves a phenomenon where one particle (quark) imitates another particles movement (status) regardless of it's point in the universe.

And there you have it.... most people would never know it. I look like a knuckle dragging, Mopar loving, cowboybarfighter. I prefer to be underestimated, it gives me an edge.

I put bacon on my turkey sandwich. It was awesome.

Do you think he even realizes the Sgr A* in his picture is the black hole at the center of the Milky Way? I hope that isn't his destination. It could be a really short (or long, relatively speaking) trip!

And that is the very particle that holds the secret (or some of) about time/space travel because of it's ability to be fluid in it's existance. (or at least it's detectable presence)
I suspect that it always exists, just where or when is the question.
At the very least it holds some pretty telling secrets about reality as we know it.

?! You did what with who for how many cookies?! *scratches head in confusion*

I think you're all going to be in for a surprise when Star Treks warp theory turns out to be the actual secret to deep space exploration . The constant expansion of space allows for the universe to come to you at a speed greater than light much the way the ripples at the center travel faster than the expanding ripple at the perimeter , space "in front" can be seen as expanding faster than space "behind" the tricky part is breaking free of the expansion itself so the universe can "wash over us " carrying our destination with it .

PS I have several models of negative gravity generators available for sale but none so far have proven survivable when used for a duration beyond seconds .

-
Back