Cup Holder

-

Paul King

MrPJK
Reaction score
Hi,Does anyone remember a company that makes arm rest and cup holders for the 66 Valiant or Dart with bucket seats .Thanks

196A7EFD-330F-4182-A10B-4EC51BABD8D6.jpeg
Not buckets or armrest but with a little skill and wood you could make your own designed like you want. PVC pipe for the ‘cup’ holder.
Yote

My car came with bucket seats and hopeing to find something to fit in between them,for some reason it has a wierd flloor pan

If you have early A you can get a narrow arm rest and cup holder that just fits between the seats. I've ordered mine in burgundy but don't have it in the car yet. They come in lots of different colors.

upload_2022-7-7_9-54-19.jpeg

@clifcuda65 has one in his car and it looks awesome.

If you have early A you can get a narrow arm rest and cup holder that just fits between the seats. I've ordered mine in burgundy but don't have it in the car yet. They come in lots of different colors.

View attachment 1715952584

@clifcuda65 has one in his car and it looks awesome.
I like it can we keep in touch and let me know how it fits .Yes i have early Dart 66

DSCF1929.JPG

This fits the 63 to 65 with factory bucket seats... 66 A Bodies take one " Sightly wider " for the newer clam shell Buckets ....
Mine just fits snug between the seats... no bolts needed !

I am totally pleased ... finally more storage then the tiny hard to reach glove box... and a place to rest my OLD Shifting arm... The New Consol does not get in the way of my 4 speed Shifting !!!
20211126_135216.jpg
20211127_034200.jpg
20211126_132954.jpg

Last edited:
This fits between the seats for 63 to 65 with factory bucket seats... 66 A Bodies take one " Sightly wider " for the newer clam shell Buckets ....

I am totally pleased ... finally more storage then the tiny hard to reach glove box... and a place to rest my OLD Shifting arm... The New Consol does not get in the way of my 4 speed Shifting !!!
View attachment 1715953014 View attachment 1715953015 View attachment 1715953016
Damn that's nice, Looks right at home there between the seats.

This fits the 63 to 65 with factory bucket seats... 66 A Bodies take one " Sightly wider " for the newer clam shell Buckets ....

View attachment 1715953014 View attachment 1715953015 View attachment 1715953016
Thats exactly what im looking for ,but cup holders wont ship to Canada

Here is the message from them. Can you ask to speak to Wade? I had no problem ordering from them.

Message History
-----Original Message-----
To:You
Thu 2022-03-10 3:51 PMSent: 3/9/2022
Subject: '[email protected]' submitted the form from your 'Contact Us' page

Hello Keith, my name is Wade, Stephen is away from the office this week and has asked me to help with your special order console. Our supplier has not yet confirmed if they have the Maroon material in their stock. Please let me know if you want to go ahead with this or wait for the colour confirmation.

Another option depending on where you are in Ontario is to order to a walgreens in new york just across the border and go over and pick it up when it arrives. I did that for the rear glass and trim for my dart because it was $300 more to come one more hour over the border.

With the conversion of dollar and shipping 338. C.
I went back and looked at the shipping label and it shows it came from Classic Consoles. It is the exact same product as cup holders plus.

-
Back