Dad passed away this morning....long story

-
My condolences, sorry for the loss of your father.

Kenny

My condolences. My dad is a Mopar man from owning Mopars all his life to being a mopar mechanic. He is in his mid 80's and I will dearly miss him when he is gone also.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, John, my condolences go out to you and your family......cherish those memories! I'm sure they were golden moments for him too.

So sorry to hear of your loss, John. Your dad will always be with you as long as you hold your wonderful memories close.
Our condolences to you and your family.

sorry to hear bot your loss...my dad died in 91 when i was 23...but now there in a better place than we are..god bless

My condelences to you and your family. It's so incredibly tough to lose a family member, but you still have your memory of him.

I am over come by the out pouring of kindness from my FABO family here and I want to thank everyone that has posted kind words and those who PM'd me too. Letting me share a bit of my dad and receiving your condolences and prayers has eased my pain. You all have my gratitude. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
John

Very sad news, John. My dad passed away earlier this week, so I understand the feelings. Just remember he is not suffering any more, just 'sleeping' in death, awaiting the resurrection. He lives on in your memory until then. Take care

Sorry brother, I like the sound of those memories. My Dad gave me my 68 cuda, I tried to get it finnished befor he passed last Jan but It was to big a task while trying to help him.
now, Im rockin and rollin on it. Hope hes watchin.
peace Kevin

-
Back