Dad's 1966 Dart

-
Well i got the motor home . So now on to the other little crap before work starts . Yall take care it maybe a little bit before my next check in lol . later taters

LOL mike its going slow but its going . Im just getting every thing together. This was the biggest thing to knock off the list . Ive been rat killing lol they made a mess of the inside of the car . I found the nest under the hood . In front of the dizzy But i aint found any chewed wires yet so thats good.

I don't know Karl, but you should've sent him packin! Lol

Dang. Phoenix was so tiny then...

Attachments

• image-261860609.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image-2432032824.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 110
I don't know Karl, but you should've sent him packin! Lol

Dang. Phoenix was so tiny then...

Yes, she was.

She's much bigger now. Good to see the pictures, thanks for posting. She's getting cuter!

Nice to see she's exposed to cars/engines at such a young age. My oldest son started hanging around the cars/garages that young also... Maybe she'll be a Mopar nut when she grows up and starts to drive. (I know you are dreading that day...:banghead: )

"Dad, can I have the car keys???" LOL!

It comes sooner than you think. Time flies.

LOL mike its going slow but its going . Im just getting every thing together. This was the biggest thing to knock off the list . Ive been rat killing lol they made a mess of the inside of the car . I found the nest under the hood . In front of the dizzy But i aint found any chewed wires yet so thats good.

Ok, it has been 11 pages and almost a year and a half since this thread started, now you have a rebuilt motor, tranny, various other parts and a hood so lets see you some action getting this car together. Your dad isn't getting any younger so get up and make it happen so he can enjoy it.

Yes, she was. She's much bigger now. Good to see the pictures, thanks for posting. She's getting cuter! Nice to see she's exposed to cars/engines at such a young age. My oldest son started hanging around the cars/garages that young also... Maybe she'll be a Mopar nut when she grows up and starts to drive. (I know you are dreading that day...:banghead: ) "Dad, can I have the car keys???" LOL! It comes sooner than you think. Time flies.
right.... :banghead:

You notice how Asa is always tryin to look like the tough guy in all the pictures he's in? You know what they say about that. Those kind are usually the exact opposite. If ya get my drift. lol

-
Back