Dads Fish

-
Really really great work.
What a fun thread to read too!
Thanks for sharing.
The color looks good too.

You are right, I was sleeping :thumbup:
I wonder what wags is up to tonight :happy1:

I'm officially goofing off today...going to the beach...drinkin some beer's...watchin some bikini babes...maybe the future miss Wagg's will be there.....next project is to install starter and battery and wiring,radiator,cooler lines then install the rest of the suspension and brakes which most of it is already cleaned and painted,then to rebuild the drivers side 1/4 panel and then start blocking out the rest of the car.after shes all blocked out i'll put on a coat of slick sand...block that down, reprime with 2k...block that and paint the rest of the car.I'll be cutting in the hood and trunklid and installing them firsthand.still havent decided if she's gonna get two toned and if so a custom stripe to break em up a lil bit.....:thumbup:

had fun at the beach yesterday then worked all day today......decided to throw a lil' jewelry at pop's ride.... the blue and red anodized ends just looked like crap with the orange scheme of things so out with the gloves,cheap dollar general oven cleaner (works better for removing anodizing) and a fine scotchbrite to help it along..installed the radiator and the trans cooler lines then polished the ends and installed a few of but I'm beat so not much progress today

Attachments

• beachcuda 014.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 474
  • beachcuda 016.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 458
  • beachcuda 019.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 461
makin stuff pretty is time consuming

Attachments

• schweet 014.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 453
  • schweet 011.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 450
  • schweet 009.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 455
  • schweet 006.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 449
  • schweet 005.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 448
  • schweet 004.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 446
Powerfully beautiful Wag's :thumbup:
Oven cleaner eh!! dang ! that some strong stuff :scratch:
Learning as I watch this nizzze build :coffee2:

Comin together fast! Love the color. Poppa Dawg lol..

Next time we decide to do Florida, I'll make sure to bring one of my projects down, and we can save the air fare home :) Of course if you need more than two weeks....

Grant

Nice project you've got going there. I like the jack, send it to me when you're done with it. Keep up the good work!

your always welcome here Grant...can't thank you enough for your help...If I had money the big dawgs would be in for a challenge :tongue5:
Comin together fast! Love the color. Poppa Dawg lol..

Next time we decide to do Florida, I'll make sure to bring one of my projects down, and we can save the air fare home :) Of course if you need more than two weeks....

Grant

was just digging thru pictures here on the putter and found a good before pic for comparison..other than the hose covering kit 50$ and freeze plugs 22$ this has been a low dollar restoration,two cans of engine enamel 12$ can of gloss black 1$ can of rustoleum silver 5$ wire wheel 3$ sandblasting 75$ gallon of mango tango,hardner and reducer 200$ gallon of clear 85$

Attachments

• dadscudamindy 024.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 411
  • schweet 004.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 392
WOW!! that sure is a giant difference, you sure have moved forward on Pops Cuda :thumblef::notworth:

I am looking for these Wag's and used your picture, I hope it cool bro :toothy6:

Attachments

• dadscudamindy%20024.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 395
if I had a bazillion sets of them things I wouldn't sell em to the likes of you........and dammit if I hadn't knocked all the walls out of my house i'd know exactly where your address was and just send a set to ya so yur gonna have to pm me your address and I'll git ya a set in the mail
WOW!! that sure is a giant difference, you sure have moved forward on Pops Cuda :thumblef::notworth:

I am looking for these Wag's and used your picture, I hope it cool bro :toothy6:

Hey This Is my damn thread roflmao.........who got me memikes address???? I dun riiped apart the toolbox,half the shop and the most likely part of the gareage lookin for that address...........wtf?...organization has flaws i'm here to tell ya it just don't always werk....that damn address iz here sumwhere and its sure pissin me off I can't find it.......and you wouldnt believe the other stuff I'm missin that I cain't find but it's here.....somewhere?????????now I have to were glasses to read the destructions on Lil' bottles and crap like that I thought my richard petty fan apreciation tour was gonna be all peaches and cream and it I can barely find the fridgerator much less read destructions or find my stash of fabo addresses, then I stubbed my toe....but I found my beer before it got hot so it's all good :) one of ya'll be a sport and git me memikes address pleeze...thank ya' :)
Mike did you get my pm?

some progress today on front end sheetmeatal and trunck lid insides....I hate rust.grrrrrrrrrrrr.........maybe some pic's tomorrow I was in my zone and forgot to take pic's

I never really noticed the color you are using till watching this thread. I really like that color now and it is not a run of the mill color that everyone else has. I saw something similar on a new Challenger with a white stripe wow I may steal your color. lol

Attachments

• 2011 apa Vac. 071.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 355
heres one on amazon, under 2 G's (the car will cost a little more when its done ;-)) That was my '65s original color, looks better on yours....

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N4Q070/ref=asc_df_B000N4Q0701540502?smid=AF8EGQ3KRZQB6&tag=nextagusmp0402699-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B000N4Q070"]Amazon.com: - Bend Pak Portable Low Rise Vehicle Lift - 6000-Lb. Capacity, Model# LR-60P: Home Improvement[/ame]

well got out there after beatin back the jungle from all the rain while I was gone, had some customer work and then came some more rain so got back on pop's barracuda.....been in and out of the shop all day in this heat to cool down and gather the thoughts in between rounds and in the mix had a few beers, got to chat with some friends and got to chat with mindy....she say's Hi Ya'll and then got some mor stuff done....thank gawd chevrolet makes lower patch panels for early a bodies or I would have been screwed or had to make them myself...that would be terribble(spell wreck 5.0) so heres some progress pick's while I wait for ospho to work it's chemical majic................

Attachments

• 14ondad'scuda 025.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 14ondad'scuda 024.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 303
  • 14ondad'scuda 022.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 14ondad'scuda 020.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 14ondad'scuda 019.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 301
  • 14ondad'scuda 018.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 295
  • 14ondad'scuda 017.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 313
  • 14ondad'scuda 016.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 303
  • 14ondad'scuda 015.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 302
  • 14ondad'scuda 027.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 312
welll it's friday night and I'm just waitin for ospho to do it's thing.....i got to chat with Mindy for a bit on facebook and she say's tell all ya'll Hi !!! I'm gonna try thrashin on this thing all weekend...Dad aitn't doin good I gotta git this thing done...if ya got a sweet decklid for a early a barracuda please chime in I 'll come up with the dough....his is trashed but I'll fix it if somethin dont' come up

Too bad you didn't get my 65 nice bond fire material

-
Back