Dads Fish

-
What brand and style are those wheels? They look great on that car and are exactly what I'm looking for to use on mine. (assuming of course that I ever get it to a point where it will need wheels):D

14 X 6 et's on the front and 15 X 6 not sure if they are americans or et's on the rear, they are not staying on there dad has some 14 X 7 magnum 500's off of a 70 mustang that are now on the car....i must admit the magnums look good but the et's look " SINISTER" I had got them from a swap meet and they were in terrible condition cosmetically...I just put the duster on jack stands and bolted em on and went at em with 40 grit then 80 grit and getting progressively finer with the sandpapper till all the pitting was gone then hit em with some never dull while the duster just idled at about 900 rpm's in second gear...then I cleaned em with laquer thinner and sprayed the centers with cast color engine enamel
What brand and style are those wheels? They look great on that car and are exactly what I'm looking for to use on mine. (assuming of course that I ever get it to a point where it will need wheels):D

ok more progress pic's 1st pic; I had the stickers for the center cap made at the sign shop to cover up the mustang
2nd pic dad had bought this tag for me at the flea market and added some sharpie to the Lil' dawg to make it look like my new puppie " Dodger" but then I got to thinkin the red writing and shoes and dress on betty would tie the car together if they mathes dads car so out with the tape and paint and clearcoat
3rd pic the front bumper was pretty trashed on the top and sides so i cleaned all the chrome as best I could and broke out the tape and paint and clearcoat to fix it up a lil to useable status
4th pic My helper...
5th pic she's readin instructions
6th pic just a pic of it on the lift while i'm not werkin on it
the rest of em are just more pics

Attachments

• kim 017.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 355
  • kim 045.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 371
  • kim 030.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 339
  • kim 008.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 354
  • kim 005.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 345
  • kim 010.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 341
  • kim 047.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 354
  • kim 046.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 345
  • kim 026.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 365
  • kim 020.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 352
so a few more pic's

Attachments

• 70duster 049.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 667
  • 70duster 050.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 70duster 053.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 70duster 045.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 334
  • 70duster 043.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 70duster 035.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 70duster 027.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 328
  • 70duster 019.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 328
  • 70duster 014.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 326
The Fish looks awesome Curtis! Need better pictures in the daylight but it still does it justice. Is that your friend Mindy?

Damn that car looks super. I love how you did a 2-tone on the bumpers. What a sweetheart for a helper you have!! :wave:

Any updates on Dad's Cuda ? Post 'em up if ya got some........plz of course

How the hell did this thread get by me? Now i,m late for work reading the whole thing. Looks really sweet. Nice car too! lol

Most awesomest work you've done on your Pops 'Cuda !!! Definitely got some talent there !!

Just read the whole thread have to admit....that's some pretty awesome work and agree that the SS 1/4 trim looks amazing compared to the aluminum.

was a short lived build :glasses7: fixed the car first then did the resto work....drove it in with everything working and drove it out looking as good as it drove in :glasses7: dad was drivin araound as soon as it was a car again, you know how dad's can be, we did a piece here a piece there so he wouldn't be without his ride then one night I borrowed it for a few dawg years or so:
How the hell did this thread get by me? Now i,m late for work reading the whole thing. Looks really sweet. Nice car too!lol

Mike you don't need a fistful of dollars...bring $ for materials,bbq and beer, be ready to work.....better bring mosquito spray theres a spare room,newly remodeled with a great view!!!!
Where have I been waggin :banghead: It is so good to see you back up and running on this very nice 66 Barracuda :hello1::hello1:and I am digg'en the two tone big time :thumbrig::color:
I agree the quarter trim looks much better then the 66 model
I am so proud to have some of your work on Victoria Your dual exhaust manifolds sure made my little 170 breath and run so much cooler and quicker
Your metal work and body skills are the tops brother !! Dang that 66 looks so cool.
I need a couple weeks vacation and drive down with a fist full of dollars and let YOU do some work on Victoria :eek:ccasion::glasses2:

Attachments

• yard sale 035.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 178
ok more progress pic's 1st pic; I had the stickers for the center cap made at the sign shop to cover up the mustang
2nd pic dad had bought this tag for me at the flea market and added some sharpie to the Lil' dawg to make it look like my new puppie " Dodger" but then I got to thinkin the red writing and shoes and dress on betty would tie the car together if they mathes dads car so out with the tape and paint and clearcoat
3rd pic the front bumper was pretty trashed on the top and sides so i cleaned all the chrome as best I could and broke out the tape and paint and clearcoat to fix it up a lil to useable status
4th pic My helper...
5th pic she's readin instructions
6th pic just a pic of it on the lift while i'm not werkin on it
the rest of em are just more pics

I love this build Waggs. I have a question about the 7th pic of (of the trunk) is the hinged part that looks like it has hand-grenade pin attached, what is referred to as the "package tray?"

at the top of the fold down trunk divider there are two spring loaded latches to lower the divider so ya can load a surf board or fishin poles
I love this build Waggs. I have a question about the 7th pic of (of the trunk) is the hinged part that looks like it has hand-grenade pin attached, what is referred to as the "package tray?"

The 2 tone on the bumpers looks super. Makes that huge bumper look smaller and flow better with the car. Great job.

Wow!! they look so happy and beautiful :cheers:
The two tone turned out great Wagg's :cheers::cheers::cheers:
the bumpers look perfect brother :thumblef: Will you tell your partner I said Howdy hun :yawinkle: and keep on smiling :cheers:

-
Back