Dammit Del!

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So Del (@67Dart273) and I were talkin last night and he made the comment somethin or other "yall just have cats wander up..." Dammit Del. I go out on the porch this mornin and here's a new cat.
NEW CAT.JPG

THat looks like someone's pet.
It is. He has a blue collar on with blue bells on it. I put a picture of him on our neighborhood Facebook page. Hopefully someone will claim him. He's not interested in leaving. lol

It is. He has a blue collar on with blue bells on it. I put a picture of him on our neighborhood Facebook page. Hopefully someone will claim him. He's not interested in leaving. lol
Word got around that you feed them well.

I know its not your style but what about a gofundRRR? Those things still cost, even when just feeding. Do you have to spay/neuter any of them?

I know its not your style but what about a gofundRRR? Those things still cost, even when just feeding. Do you have to spay/neuter any of them?
Yeah. All of um. lol All of ours are already, but this new one I believe may be intact.

You don't choose the cat. The cat chooses you.

That's how we got our last cat. Showed up one day, never left.

Yeah. All of um. lol All of ours are already, but this new one I believe may be intact.

You want it to leave and go back to its home?
Just sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk about what the upcoming medical procedure is all about.
Pictures may help.
Oh, and take your garden shears with you to the talk.

:lol:

How many cats you up to Rusty? My neighbors got 8, 6 outdoor and 2 indoor.
We have ten. Maybe eleven now. He's not going anywhere yet so I'm wondering if someone didn't throw their pet out.

You want it to leave and go back to its home?
Just sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk about what the upcoming medical procedure is all about.
Pictures may help.
Oh, and take your garden shears with you to the talk.

:lol:
Naw, he can stay as long as he wants to. lol

I'd say get a dog to scare them off, but with that many cats, they'd gang up on it. Heh. Cats are just evil. Cute, but evil.

That looks JUST like one Mom and Dad used to have!!! Shylveszzshtzer!!

If he stays, Kitty is calling him Bubba. So he has a name. lol

RRR, it's amazing how much he looks like my girl, down to the white spot on the nose, white front toes, and good-sized white rear socks.
He's at least twice as big as my little girl tho. Mine is elderly, tiny, but feisty. The eight pound cat jumps on the bed, and the 75lb deaf shepherd boogies off, immediately.

20190527_124954(0).jpg

20190527_124919.jpg

Last edited:
i dunno man, they say that pets look like their owners and he kinda bears a resemblance...

He heard you calling your wife and thought you calling him when said Kitty Kitty

Well, black and white cat is still here and no responses to my Facebook ad. We've thrown around, Bubba, and a couple of other names, but I called him "Cleetus" tonight just off the cuff and Kitty thinks that fits him.

However, Clyde does not like him. Maybe it's the fact he's unaltered. I don't know. Clyde is an extremely affectionate cat, but, when he doesn't like something, HE DOES NOT LIKE IT. There is no grey area. But so far, they've both been all meow and no bite.

We've been lettin "Cleetus" in here and there, but he's really not real crazy about being inside. We'll see how it goes, I guess. He's such a sweet cat I cannot picture someone just throwing him out, but that's exactly how we got Happenstance and he's just as sweet.

Last edited:
THat looks like someone's pet.
My buddy lives at the end of a road. He allways gets new old cats that some jackass dumps. Since he has cats and has food water out, he ends up with new cats. Kinda like build it they will come. Leave food out thet will stay. His wife has to take them to get checked out. Most all are great sweet cats just homeless. He's got property and loves the mice getters

-
Back