Dan the Man cars ?

-
swore i would not help him again. on fb market place ,in alton,illinois, is a 71 duster, 340 4 speed. 23k. i am trying to help my friend, rick gabriel, the owner sell it. rick owns willie's tire on broadway. super car. more than dtm wants to spend but again, i am trying to help my buddy the owner sell it.

swore i would not help him again. on fb market place ,in alton,illinois, is a 71 duster, 340 4 speed. 23k. i am trying to help my friend, rick gabriel, the owner sell it. rick owns willie's tire on broadway. super car. more than dtm wants to spend but again, i am trying to help my buddy the owner sell it.
I'm here but not helping. I listed a half dozen or so cars right in his neighborhood. I have done my duty.

Dan the man has been looking for a car for the past 2 years, he's has questioned every mechanical aspect, engine'S , EVERYTHING.
He is not buying a car until daddy say's so.

That sounds like a badass car dude!

I'm feeling better and better about all my investments ...... :)
You have some fun cars and not a ton of money invested. Think of how much fun Dan has missed out on by not pulling the trigger on a nice car without it being "the perfect" car. If you wait for that car you may never find it.

You have some fun cars and not a ton of money invested. Think of how much fun Dan has missed out on by not pulling the trigger on a nice car without it being "the perfect" car. If you wait for that car you may never find it.
I just had this conversation with a guy yesterday..... my answer was "the reason I don't have one super nice car is because I have 6 classics that aren't" ...... :)

I just had this conversation with a guy yesterday..... my answer was "the reason I don't have one super nice car is because I have 6 that aren't" ...... :)
:lol: :lol: And you have ton's of fun. I love to pull in with my 66 and get out and crack a beer and lean against it. I would never think about doing that to my Swinger. I might scratch it. :BangHead::BangHead:

:lol: :lol: And you have ton's of fun. I love to pull in with my 66 and get out and crack a beer and lean against it. I would never think about doing that to my Swinger. I might scratch it. :BangHead::BangHead:
I used to have a small fleet of em myself... I'm down to one car, one truck, and one bike... I won't set a beer on my duster I don't lean on it either, lol

I used to have a small fleet of em myself... I'm down to one car, one truck, and one bike... I won't set a beer on my duster I don't lean on it either, lol
And from what I have seen of your car I wouldn't either. My 66 is a different car.

2.20.22c.jpg

And from what I have seen of your car I wouldn't either. My 66 is a different car.

View attachment 1716058126
Nothing more fun than enjoying your classic "with some care and caution" but enjoy without being paranoid. If my wife wants a milkshake in the car, she gets it. If she buy a bag of stuff, it can go in the back seat too. AND HER FAVORITE is to kick off her shoes and put her feet on the metal dash in our shorty van. Enjoy them, because somebody else is going to at some time....

View attachment 1716058126
Yeah, Brother, but She's Clean for her age! Soild Mike! Real similar to the 63 I had, really dig that body style! I was going to do a 392 Hemi 60 over with 12.5:1 Jhan's racing Pistons in mine. Somebody stole the motor.... those cars are pretty solid man thicker metal or better metal or something I got mine for 300 bucks with really no rust at all and it was a running driving 6 cylinder car matter of fact I got it from the same family I got 392 from.....

Can you pm me a link? I haven't seen the car in marketplace.

Yeah, Brother, but She's Clean for her age! Soild Mike! Real similar to the 63 I had, really dig that body style! I was going to do a 392 Hemi 60 over with 12.5:1 Jhan's racing Pistons in mine. Somebody stole the motor.... those cars are pretty solid man thicker metal or better metal or something I got mine for 300 bucks with really no rust at all and it was a running driving 6 cylinder car matter of fact I got it from the same family I got 392 from.....
Wow, that sounds like fun. Mine is just a 273/4, 833, 8 3/4 SG. All original parts. @Dan the man, I had my heart set on a 64 Dart but found this one not too far away and just had to pull the trigger. I bought it in 04' and have been having a great time with it for 19 years. Note: not the perfect car for me originally.

Wow, that sounds like fun. Mine is just a 273/4, 833, 8 3/4 SG. All original parts. @Dan the man, I had my heart set on a 64 Dart but found this one not too far away and just had to pull the trigger. I bought it in 04' and have been having a great time with it for 19 years. Note: not the perfect car for me originally.
A 273 4 Barrel 4 Speed car? that sounds like fun too Brother! I actually regret not pulling the original rockers off the 273 I pulled out of my 66 satellite before I sold it and the 904

Like you need another one. Ho. lol
I only have room for 2 cars unless I rent "another" storage garage. I "told" the wife, (I talk big when she isn't around. LOL) I'm not done with the car hobby. I want a 64 Dodge B body before I get too old to drive. I might have to sell off one or both of my current cars but oh well. Let someone else enjoy them as much as I have.

I only have room for 2 cars unless I rent "another" storage garage. I "told" the wife, (I talk big when she isn't around. LOL) I'm not done with the car hobby. I want a 64 Dodge B body before I get too old to drive. I might have to sell off one or both of my current cars but oh well. Let someone else enjoy them as much as I have.
With a MaxWedge? (Evil grin included)

Could'a ... Should'a ... Would'a ...

rip-gravestone-isolated-on-white-260nw-555466264.jpg

Here comes Fate, now it's much to Late ...

With a MaxWedge? (Evil grin included)
Actually not. A 273 or a Poly would be perfect. Nothing wrong with a 361 or a bonus 383. I don't need a big wedge or can afford one. It would take all the fun out of it for me. I want to be able to drive it especially to car shows a few hours away. Both of mine get almost 20 mpg on the highway. Both cars have been to shows 4+ hours from home. Try that with a original Max Wedge or even a clone without a trailer. No thanks.

65 Coronet is next on my must have list.

-
Back