dart guys help me out pls

-

dartboy73

Reaction score
hello very new to the mopar scene i was driving around and i seen a 1973 dodge dart swinger sitting in a drive way there was a lady bbq beside the car so i went up to her and asked her if she would sell it well we got to talking and 50 bucks she said i could take it so i did now i realize i know nothing about darts so i have some questions
1 were in canada can i get new fenders for the car?
2 is the car worth putting money into?
3 will the fenders off a 72 fit on my car?
4 worth
5 is it worth fixing the 318 in it or just dump a 360 in it and get it over wit
my e mail is stephenholland@hotmail.com pls help lol

dartboy73 said:
hello very new to the mopar scene i was driving around and i seen a 1973 dodge dart swinger sitting in a drive way there was a lady bbq beside the car so i went up to her and asked her if she would sell it well we got to talking and 50 bucks she said i could take it so i did now i realize i know nothing about darts so i have some questions
1 were in canada can i get new fenders for the car?
2 is the car worth putting money into?
3 will the fenders off a 72 fit on my car?
4 worth
5 is it worth fixing the 318 in it or just dump a 360 in it and get it over wit
my e mail is stephenholland@hotmail.com pls help lol

yes 72 fenders will fit.. but the entire front clip will have to be changer to a 72 set up..

worth fixing the 318.. thats personal preference... personally i think i would build a 360.. but thats only if the 318 isn't an easy fix

is it hard to replace the fron clip from 73 to a 72 ? i like the front of a 72 and would not mind switching it

one more question any good canadian places that sell fiberglass fenders?

ok well i took a look at the car and it is way past my skills to restore so im going to sell it what is a 74 dodger dart swinger that runs good worth

Ok I have a comment. You are saying the fenders off of a 72 will only fit a 73 if u change the whole front clip? What the heck they are more or less the same dang car except the front end is pointed on the 73.

i need to find a place that sells replacement fenders new one in canada fiberglass would work too

-
Back