Status
Not open for further replies.

blu340dart

MoBro. Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all, I am looking for a ralley dash bezel for a 70/71 dart/demon (preferably) or 67-69 cuda that has the radio area cut out and no a/c. I have decided to add this style dash to my 69 dart and with "cosgig" scoring a complete dash setup for me its time. I have an aftermarket radio so that area doesnt have to be good but the rest of the bezel should be. PM me here. Thanks. Greg

I have one 100 plus shipping or pick up.

IMG_20140824_073913_335.jpg

A couple of things to know. The '67 bezel will NOT attach to the later housing (the pot metal piece) properly and the heater controls are different and mount different. 67-69 has the hazard switch in the dash while 70-up have it on the column. '68 has the cig lighter in the bezel while '67 and '69 have it in the ash tray. '67 also has a completely different glove box hinge and door. You also will really want the entire dash frame to make the swap easier. It really does look good in a Dart, though...
MVC-016S.JPG

A couple of things to know. The '67 bezel will NOT attach to the later housing (the pot metal piece) properly and the heater controls are different and mount different. 67-69 has the hazard switch in the dash while 70-up have it on the column. '68 has the cig lighter in the bezel while '67 and '69 have it in the ash tray. '67 also has a completely different glove box hinge and door. You also will really want the entire dash frame to make the swap easier. It really does look good in a Dart, though...View attachment 1714945413
He has the entire dash, frame, wiring and all!

Something like this with backlighted text at LIGHTS HAZARD WIPER can be had if you got lots of money. Backlighting the climate controllers isn't completed yet ( lack of funds ).

Last edited:
He also has the bezel, which is cherry, he just doesn't want to cut up a perfect bezel!! I say cut it and move on, or listen to AM!!! :)

Yes, that end is the same, BUT the bulkhead and the location of the horn relay changed a lot. In other words, you need a harness that fits the year of the car or all of the wiring for the year of the dash harness on change things around to match.

Yes, that end is the same, BUT the bulkhead and the location of the horn relay changed a lot. In other words, you need a harness that fits the year of the car or all of the wiring for the year of the dash harness on change things around to match.
Thanks for the help and as my bro cosgig said I have the complete dash setup and will check the location of the wires in the bulkhead before I install it. I dont have any horns on the car so the relay is no big deal and I will cut the bezel if I have to.

To replace a standard inst' panel with a rallye panel, the wire to left turn indicator is moved to new location, the wire to hi beam indicator is moved to new location. The orange wire for illumination is branched so to go to 2 locations. Just that simple.

Would having the engine harness help??

Yes, that would help. Then just have to look at the rear wiring to see what might be different. I've honestly never looked at those difference because I was able to find a '67 Dash for the '67 Dart. Also wound up using a '67 Valiant underhood harness as that was the slant car I found as that works for the big block.

I have a 68 GTS or whatever it interchanges with dart dash council and the rest for sale .take a look
pm me if you have any interest. a lot to get in 1 pic but all good parts , + floor council .
if this is the look your going for contact me thru pm . HAGR81 MY BROTHERS winstoninwisc

100_2337.JPG

100_2343.JPG

100_2345.JPG

100_2344.JPG

As Greggy already knows, he can have anything he needs from the car to make his swap work!!! I still have the entire car, just too busy right now to part it out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back