Dart Swinger I found today - should I buy it?

-
Heres my '71, 318/AC 8 3/4 power steering,front discs. The color is EL5 Butterscotch. Great car.

Attachments

• 329379i_20.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 285
The bad thing about it is it would have been a 8 to 10 thousand dollar car a couple of years ago,Kevin.

Congrats to you! 4 G's is a reasonable price for a solid car. Post some pics when you can.

Jump into your truck with the $$ and buy it before someone else does! By the sounds of it you wont find a cleaner car for the money. Drop in a 340 and you have a $15,000 Mopar all day long!

Congrats, Brian.
Let's see some more pics!
I wouldn't doubt that after you drive it for awhile and run some fresh gas through it, it quits vibrating.

Good thing you jumped on that before someone else did. Congrats on the purchase.

If that car is as clean everywhere else, as it is in the pic. You got a deal.

Under $4000.00 go for it looks nice. Watch for bumps under the vinyl top.

It has some bumps... I will probably take the vinyl off, fix it and paint the top white. IMHO vinyl tops aren't worth the PITA. I pushed on the bumps, there are no "soft" spots, shouldn't be too bad.

It's two hours away from me, still in storage. I should get a chance to bring it home this week. Haven't said anything to my wife about it yet... she's gonna be surprised! She'll probably "claim" the Barracuda now! LOL!

It Could also be as small as a bad engine/Trans mount too.
Ask questions as to any known repairs done, It might point you in the direction of the Vib.
IE : Trans rebuild... bad mount / wrong torque convertor....Etc Etc
x2

-
Back