Daughter Had a Wreck and Needs Help / Prayers

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
My lovely 24 year old daughter Mallory and her husband Ben were in a pretty nasty wreck yesterday in Roseville, California. A couple in a Denali pulled directly in front of them from the center "suicide" lane and their '99 Mazda Protege suffered a fairly severe front end impact, totalling her car.

View attachment 112208

They weren't too hurt as far as broken bones go thank God, but they're both really sore today and will probably be pretty bruised up (the air bags didn't deploy). Both parties to the accident have insurance but it will no doubt take a bit of time for everything to get worked out.

Over the last few months they've been in the process of opening up their own child daycare facility, Play To Learn Childrens' Center, and Mal has a bunch of last-minute details, appointments, meetings with the State, etc., to attend in the next few days to finally get her daycare facility open and running. Ben has a truck he uses for work so she does not have a vehicle to do what she needs to do -- she doesn't want to put off the meetings any longer than necessary and delay the opening of her school. Although there's never a good time for a wreck, the timing of this couldn't be worse under the circumstances.

If anybody in the NorCal area has a decent running vehicle they'd be willing to let go for a good price (or even to let her borrow for a few days until the insurance company provides a rental), please contact Mallory directly on her cell phone at 916-521-8506. Tell her you're a FABO member / friend of her mom's.

Here she is with my Cuda in February of 2000 when it was getting painted so you can put a teenage face with the story. Old picture yes, but she's still a car chick and is very upset about hers.

View attachment 112207

I'm sure there's something I'm leaving out but I'm pretty shook up right now ... my baby got in a wreck and I can't get there!!!!!!!! :-(

Any help with a car or words would be sincerely appreciated. I'm sending her a link to this thread so she can see what a wonderful group of people her mom hangs out with. :love7:

sorry to hear that i really hope everyone turns out ok and heals correctly.

my dads side of the family is all in roseville and i will be going there for thanksgiving

Prayers sent. Sorry I am in North Carolina. If I was in California, I could lend you my truck for a few days. We will be praying for your daughter and for you as well.

Hey Leanna I'm sorry to hear of this. Glad they weren't seriously injured. Will pray they get feeling better and it all works out quickly for the car repairs/replacement.

Leanna, So sorry hear this .But glad that it was not more serious .These things allways shake us up .My well wishes and prayers that everything will work out .Joe

hope everybody gets better anything i can do let me know

Leanna, Very sorry to hear this news about your lovely daughter and her husband. From the looks of her car, they are very lucky!! Prayers are being sent their way right now for a speedy healing process and a "no hassle" deal w/ the insurance company.

aw man that sucks prayers sent hope eveything is ok you can replace the car but not you! hope ya get another one

Hey Leanna prayers sent for your daughter and her husband.

So sorry to hear this news, Leanna. I wish a speedy recovery for Mallory and Ben, and peace and comfort for you and all your family. Hopefully, things will shake out quickly and they can get on with their business plans without much delay.

Glad they are okay.

I wish idiots would learn how to drive out there and have some respect for their fellow motorists.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mallory & Ben! So glad to hear they weren't too awefully hurt. Bangs and brusies will heal thank goodness.
Leanna, My daughter and granddaughter were in a head on and man was I quite shaken up to hear about it. I got a call from her just after it happened and rushed to the sight. I know your feelings and it sucks. Luckily no one was really hurt and sad to say it was the daughter's fault.

I hope someone comes thru for them with some kind of wheels

Glad everyone was ok Leanna! I'll be thinking of them and praying for the best.

Wow.... that sucks. I'm glad Mallory & Ben are OK for the most part. The day after always hurts more....

I hope someone can help out on the West coast with wheels for them.

Bummer. We'll have them in our prayers. Just wish there was some way to get Hester out there so she could have wheels.

-
Back