David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's insane, what a piss off.
Makes sense . Now we know what makes him come off as bitter and resentful.

Some people need to understand it's not theirs to begin with, its gifted. They could at least be humble and show gratitude.

Imagine sitting in front of the computer in New Jersey smack talking a group of Italians on a forum bragging about your Ferrari.

Very long road to braggardry here.lol

I can comprehend fine thanks. There is a place for smaller ports depending upon the build. You cherry picked one data point to try to make your point, but chose poorly.

For the record I am using some tiny port 413 RV heads on a 440 RV engine I am building. Been told by many that they are junk and wont make any power. Fact is they are the best heads for my application as the engine will never see north of 4500 rpm. It is all about low speed torque and keeping part throttle velocity high trying to get more efficiency.
I could present many more examples of the same "inconvenient facts" which you would then ignore because it challenges your "chosen narrative"

The Dart went 8.5s in the 1/8th. Mid summer he picked up a single plane M1. That change dropped it to 8.10 in the 1/8th. No other changes.
So going from the most restrictive single plane with no plenum to what some would call the best single plane mopar produced and it picked up....no way. :poke:

An engine uses what it can not necessarily what you give it.

Last edited:
Once the clay comes out...becomes the realization of goals unreachable for the average viewer.
So many nerds.. just crying in the comments for Dave to give more credit to Charlie...lmao...like hey nerd fks,Charlie has his own channel..so go fluff n buff him there...you're talking to a 60yr veteran telling him he needs to pedestal another..lol

Once the clay comes out...becomes the realization of goals unreachable for the average viewer.
So many nerds.. just crying in the comments for Dave to give more credit to Charlie...lmao...like hey nerd fks,Charlie has his own channel..so go fluff n buff him there...you're talking to a 60yr veteran telling him he needs to pedestal another..lol
You just come off as nothing but jealous and pining for recognition because you have a die grinder, a shop vac and all those "nerds" couldn't care less.
Get over yourself.

Coming up next on Mission Impossible 318 1 hp per cu. in. engine build.

1.88/1.60 (360) size valves in the 318 open chamber 675 heads.

(David Vizard talks about cutting down used lighter LS1 valves)

20230114_093844.jpg

318, 675 heads
1.88/1.60 mopar valves.

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
And now you drop in the '68 - '69 factory Light Free Floating Rods and factory 9.2:1 cr pistons, now you got something Mopar.

20230115_090608.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Best of the Best, 9.2:1 cr

20230114_195535.jpg

Plenty of room for extra over stock lift cam grinds > factory valve reliefs.

☆☆☆☆☆

And don't forget the thin .028 ths Mr. Gasket 1121G head gaskets for added compression.

20230204_171301.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Having a clean Standard Bore 318 block ready to go is an added plus too.

Note: Standard Bore

Screenshot_20230204-172352_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Lol, did you?
And when did you say it in this thread? Show me the post.
Because I said it back on January 5th.
It was in one of my deleted posts that you cried about cuz they hurt your feelings, remember? Not my fault you identified with my comment about nerds n stuff...but I know you're the sensitive feelings type. In the future when I mention nerds, don't take it as I'm talking directly about you... just people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back