David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This bears repeating for those who said it couldn't be done.

he said they flowed 244 cfm @ 500 lift with 149 cc intake port volume and DV said he did a set of E7's about that size that made over 500 HP. WOW.

And thats the quiky port......
I think what Mr ALLCAPS is really upset about, is that you don't give him the recognition he thinks he deserves, not the cylinder heads.
And I don't see what "other Mopar heads" has to do with a thread about porting 302's.
Having his own thread on head porting isn't good enough for him, he has to come over to this one and try to throw some shade on it, like a disgruntled ex girlfriend..
Small Man Syndrome..

That's pretty funny coming from the guy who uses the word "nerd".

:rofl:
I think it's better than calling you a turd, like others have in other forums. lol
Where have you been , I haven't seen you in the other forum. :D

I think it's better than calling you a turd, like others have in other forums. lol
Where have you been , I haven't seen you in the other forum. :D
Yeah, the other forum is like watching re runs of the same old comedy TV show. As funny as it can be, it just gets monotonous. News and Politics ? More like ***** and Moan. Haha.

Ford Heads for 306 V8

Screenshot_20230206-000413_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230206-001451_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230206-001259_Firefox.jpg

Look like these ^^^.

Last edited:
oh,..wth that gotta do with mopar 302 heads???
The ports and flow rates were close to the same as the mopar 302 heads, they mentioned the E7s as a comparison, and that they turned 500 hp with the E7s.

Charles Servedio was talking like 2 grand to do the port job on those E7s.

Charles is the same experienced man that is doing the port work on the mopar 302 heads, which he is getting close to being finished with.

I can see from this picture that the closed chamber heads have the shrouding problem of ALL small chamber heads!
I have a set of 1965 273 heads that also look the same around the back of the valves.

I bet when David Vizard sees them just like BMC mini heads he has a flashback to the sixties and Harry Weslake...

302 head shrouding.jpg

302 head shrouding.jpg

Last edited:
The ports and flow rates were close to the same as the mopar 302 heads, they mentioned the E7s as a comparison, and that they turned 500 hp with the E7s.

Charles Servedio was talking like 2 grand to do the port job on those E7s.

Charles is the same experienced man that is doing the port work on the mopar 302 heads, which he is getting close to being finished with.
You might want to catch up a little, they decided not to use the 302 heads after all.

You might want to catch up a little, they decided not to use the 302 heads after all.

Charles Is still doing the flow test numbers on the 302 heads to show what they can flow.

Here is his latest video upload from yesterday. He talks about the next flow testing (at the 8:00 minute mark on this video).

A the beginning of this video (at the 1:00 minute mark) Charles talks about how the flow was topping out at 226 cfm, but then how he went back in for more bowl work with the results of 244 cfm @ 500 lift.

He is going to do flow tests with the 2 intake manifolds bolted up to the 302s next to finish up the results of his work on the 302s.

They are planning on using open chamber 675 heads for the final build, as they feel they they are more in line with the type of head that came with the '72 318 they are building.

Last edited:
Charles and DV have some sort of contest between them as far as the head porting goes.
They won't use the heads, but they may dyno test them.

Can we just go ahead and rename this project "mission waste a **** ton of money on a retarded turd build" where we get other people to do the work for our "clicks"..... If vizard is such a head porting genius, why isn't HE porting the heads? If uncle Phony is such a great engine builder, why isn't HE building the engine? If Andy is involved why isn't he doing ANYTHING on the build? Its clickbait for suckers is why!

Good details of the air moving through that early (low) single plane intake that does not have much of a plenum to it. Walking through this with Charles, let's see what he comes up with.
Yeah, it's interesting to see him play around with all his thoughts, and to think people had nothing better to do than try to piss all over this thread.

Who gets the credit when ultimate failure sets in. Charlie? Wizard?

Now this is a big 2 Barrel Plenum:

20230115_214431.jpg

Mid Rise 318 Dual Plane

20230115_214403.jpg

Big 1/2 Drop Factory Divider.

No easy task matching early low height single planes to this Mid Rise 318 intake.

Although Charles is explaining how it flows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back