David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is a large 318 Dual Plane Plenum.

Mid Rise, besides.

20230115_214431.jpg

20230115_214037.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Can we just go ahead and rename this project "mission waste a **** ton of money on a retarded turd build" where we get other people to do the work for our "clicks"..... If vizard is such a head porting genius, why isn't HE porting the heads? If uncle Phony is such a great engine builder, why isn't HE building the engine? If Andy is involved why isn't he doing ANYTHING on the build? Its clickbait for suckers is why!
reminds me of the old joke,..how many polocks dose it take to screw in a light bulb!!

Can we just go ahead and rename this project "mission waste a **** ton of money on a retarded turd build" where we get other people to do the work for our "clicks"..... If vizard is such a head porting genius, why isn't HE porting the heads? If uncle Phony is such a great engine builder, why isn't HE building the engine? If Andy is involved why isn't he doing ANYTHING on the build? Its clickbait for suckers is why!

Dont hold back now, tell us how you really feel. lol

Dont hold back now, tell us how you really feel. lol
Lol....I'm just waiting on ONE of the followers to answer the important questions. I said months ago you could make more power with a junkyard 5.9, a Chinese intake and a 750 carb, for less than a grand. What's the whole point of this retard series of videos?

Lol....I'm just waiting on ONE of the followers to answer the important questions.
i'm definitely not a follower, I just don't get the anti ness of all of this. I find this build slightly interesting at best.
I said months ago you could make more power with a junkyard 5.9, a Chinese intake and a 750 carb, for less than a grand.
I 100% agree with you 90% of the people doing a basic v8 would be good to follow this.
What's the whole point of this retard series of videos?
I don't see what ones got to do with the other, just people playing around, why does it need to be helpful and or mean anything?

I said months ago you could make more power with a junkyard 5.9
I guess you didn't read the title nor understand it?

"Mission impossible"

For anyone with a modicum of intelligence this was self explanatory. Making power with your suggestion could only be called mission obviously easy. Some people chose to difficult things as that sets them apart from the average. Those that settle for mediocrity find those exploits annoying. Case in point there are soldiers and then there are special forces soldiers. The special forces soldiers are screened extensively to weed out the weaker candidates and are put through a grueling training regime to make what would be the ultimate soldier that can operate in the most difficult and dangerous conditions that normal soldiers would struggle in. These people chose to define themselves and their capabilities by doing what most cant or will.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Lol....I'm just waiting on ONE of the followers to answer the important questions. I said months ago you could make more power with a junkyard 5.9, a Chinese intake and a 750 carb, for less than a grand. What's the whole point of this retard series of videos?
Karl Childers would be impressed with it.

"Aint got no gas in it."

Such a great intake.. that you could take the sheet of toilet paper the plan for this build was scribbled on, and wipe your *** with it ... right after pushin a steaming pile into the plenum of said intake ..and it flows more. It's an air fuel commode.
reminds me of that show where they took garbage and made it into some kind of vehicle.lol

Experiment, Experiment
That's where the "Fun" is!

Screenshot_20230210-092514_Gallery.jpg

318 / 318

318 2 barrel carb
318 Mid Rise Intake

Who would have ever thought?

What could possibly come next?

Hmmm........

20230202_133234.jpg

That's where the fun is ^.

☆☆☆☆☆

Was looking at an Air Gap 4 barrel intake manifold and noticed the "Texture" down at the bottom of the runs of the plenum.

This is the same thinking as Charles Servedio is doing in the bottom of the Single Plane 318 plenum with with the Clay Domes he is experimenting with what he calls the Golf Ball Surface texture to help keep the fuel in suspension and to help smooth out flow to the runners.

Air GapTexturePlenum.png

1676060393442.png

Clay Domes.png

Experimenting, Experimenting

☆☆☆☆☆

High Quality Performance Valve Springs, available at a reasonable prices.

For all you 318 Mission Builders.

20230210_194601.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-203308_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
318willrun

His mods on a 318 2 barrel intake.

Explains this well, and what he wants to achieve with the modifications.

Screenshot_20230210-225724_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
Drop notch plenums are looking like a popular thing to do.

(318 dual plane, mid rise intake)
1/2 Drop Plenum Divider

Factory Height Divider

20230115_214208.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Mopar Factory 318/360 Intake

Another 1/2 drop Plenum Divider.

Screenshot_20230202-131641_Gallery.jpg

Is factory stamped "318/360" on the front lip next to the temp sender.

Screenshot_20230210-234336_Gallery.jpg

Has the 318 sized runners, good for the 318 builds.

☆☆☆☆☆

This factory stamped "318/360" intake is another good example of a Mid Rise Intake, that includes a larger plenum.

As compared to the silver '74 318 intake pictured below, where you can see the runner for cylinder #2 going flat (horizonta) across the top of the intake.

Where as the runners on the blue 318/360 mid rise intake are standing up taller and angle down as they go to the head ports. Larger plenum too, with factory 1/2 drop divider.

Screenshot_20230211-090336_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230211-090257_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-234336_Gallery.jpg

20230211_090939.jpg

1974 Dual Plane stock 318 ^
Small Pattern 2 Barrel

Big difference in the 2 intakes.

☆☆☆☆☆

What's fascinating is how much flow Charles had managed out of these tiny heads.....

And to think that David Vizard stated he'd managed to make 500 hp from a similar sized Ford casting.

Fascinating indeed......

Next Charles Servedio Mission video, finishing up the single plane 318 Intake.

Near the end of the video, Charles is talking about going to a better 318 intake that is out there, one with a larger plenum.

He is waiting on his guys to send it to him. Have been waiting for this . . .

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back