David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Horsepower per Cubic Inch:

16760446889611325968567127953461.jpg

Mission Impossible 318

20200610_183103.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Next Charles Servedio Video
Feb. 15th '23

Mission Impossible dual plane flows and flag demo.​

☆☆☆☆☆

Single Plane flows and port look.
Charles Servedio

Charles Is happy with the way the port work came out for the early single plane 318 2 bbl intake.

☆☆☆☆☆

Mission Impossible 318, airflow games BBD carb​

Comment:
Is there a hard & fast rule about using the BBD? The 360 2 bbl used a slightly larger Holley 2 bbl. carb

Reply:
It is perfect for a 5hp Briggs. Sorry Mopar guys.

Comment:
I'm a MoPar guy & I agree. A little more than what is needed for a Briggs though. I'll continue to watch though just out of curiosity because that little 318 is an underrated engine.

Mission Impossible 318, airflow games BBD carb​

Comment:
Is there a hard & fast rule about using the BBD? The 360 2 bbl used a slightly larger Holley 2 bbl. carb

Reply:
It is perfect for a 5hp Briggs. Sorry Mopar guys.

Comment:
I'm a MoPar guy & I agree. A little more than what is needed for a Briggs though. I'll continue to watch though just out of curiosity because that little 318 is an underrated engine.

No wonder why teens really wake up with a 4 barrel and a LD4B.

They’re working together on it. No contest between them.
You sure about that? I seem to remember Charles mentioning it, and as far as I know, they are both porting cylinder heads, but hey, that doesn't suggest a little "teacher- pupil" rivalry I guess. :)

Ehhhhhhh, I could be missing some information here.
IDK

I was surprised as well. I figured 200-205 at best as he flowed it.
I thought the TR would add a couple of cfm except I did t think of the possibility of the port misalignment. I wasn’t thinking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back