David Vizard, Uncle Tony's garage, Unity motorsport. Mission impossible Dodge 302 Head porting

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads Up !

More CFM

20230308_221812.jpg

Stay Tuned

☆☆☆☆☆

Unnecessary bumping of this thread is tacky. You aren't the author or the content creator. Take a chill pill and dont waste server space.

Along with the other items pictured here at the top of the page, currently at the Mission 318 testing Flow Shop.

Here just in today is a Velocity Stack to further assist in the experimental flow testing of the different carburetors, intakes and different cylinder head combinations for the 318 engine application.

20230309_183629.jpg

20230309_183412.jpg

20230309_183523.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Along with the other items pictured here at the top of the page, currently at the Mission 318 testing Flow Shop.

Here just in today is a Velocity Stack to further assist in the experimental flow testing of the different carburetors, intakes and different cylinder head combinations for the 318 engine application.

View attachment 1716061521

View attachment 1716061522

View attachment 1716061523

☆☆☆☆☆
Looks like a salad bowl. George, my comment about you post bumping this thread was only because there's nothing new from the actual 318 Mission Impossible series that you're posting in these bumps. Hope your not offended over my opinion bud.

Looks like a salad bowl. George, my comment about you post bumping this thread was only because there's nothing new from the actual 318 Mission Impossible series that you're posting in these bumps. Hope your not offended over my opinion bud.
I'm starting to think George jetson here might be UT in disguise. Why would anyone keep bumping this thread, unless there was something to personally gain....hmmmm

I'm starting to think George jetson here might be UT in disguise. Why would anyone keep bumping this thread, unless there was something to personally gain....hmmmm
Is UT from Minnesota? Nope. I see IT addresses from there under Georges name.

I kind of wondered if one of these inciters was even DV. Ive never seen anyone act so smug and then get so pissed off like a couple of these guys have. It's become more fascinating than the build itself imo.
It's so crazy you could tell exactly who it is as soon as you read the first page over on speed talk of that mission impossible thread. It's like the guy steps in **** and tracks it everywhere he goes.

Mission Impossible 318 project teaser, Chrysler 360/915 J head second cut 1.88" backcut valve​

Last edited:
Thanks for posting George! Don't let the haters get you down they are just insecure in their own ability to do this kind of stuff.

Its amazing how a Chevy/Ford guy can get 240 cfm out of that Quickie port on those tiny teeny heads.............Maybe the critics here should spend more time figuring out what they haven't figured out yet because Charles has and is kind enough to share it. Maybe more time grinding and experimenting might yield some new knowledge of the art instead of wasting their time on a thread they claim they don't care about.

Hysteric is so lacking in his ability to do this that he seriously believes this guy Charlie is the only one can do it. ..and btw
, just like the block... heads are externally the same size dimensionally and "teeny tiny" is only relevant to hysterics scope of interest. I have not a third of the work that Charlie has into that head to flow to 230s with a valve that's a hair smaller. Big whoop who cares. I'm not even interested enough to spend my time doing this. I did it with a better head '915' long ago. 240 cfm is just not exciting after 3 months of work. I can get that with almost no work with magnum and you nor anyone else would see a lick of diff on the dyno or track... they even cc out the same. Delusional audience and an illusion game by some bored has beens trying to stay relevant seems to be overly exciting to aussie who hates everything hes not into..
The jealous accusations are hilarious too because it's simply a projection of how jealous shyster and blight or of those with the knowledge and tools to accomplish such "teenie tiny" feat...while all they can do is cheerlead and sling mud.
Stock 2.02 j head is 155cc=228 cfm stock
The valve is tulip , big.
1.88 j is 160cc. 215 cfm stock
This head is150cc with a 1.9 valve. 240's
155 cc 2.02 j 228cfm vs 150cc 1.9 240's
I guess if this was a 'comparing stock 50 year old piece of **** heads to these 3months of porting 302 heads" then these 302 heads would be mildly impressive.

I can't wait to see hyster and Baker's youtube videos showing everyone their talents... they can both put on their clown suits and honk each other's noses

"Unnecessary bumping of this thread is tacky. You aren't the author or the content creator. Take a chill pill and don't waste server space".

If that was really an issue would the same guy post nothing productive 6 more times? Perhaps a little reflection is in order as that seems to validate a few things mentioned does it not?

Heads Up 318 engine builders.

Back by popular demand. Jegg's is doing another run of the popular Reman 302 heads, estimated delivery Mid May 2023.

Free Shipping, Quench, Compression, and first class Reman Job.

Contact them to get your name on the production list. Get in line first come first serve.

Screenshot_20230310-143417_Gallery.jpg

20230310_143343.jpg

1020161100.jpg

Perfect on the flat tappet 9.2:1 cr, 318 engines, or the '88 - '91 318 roller engines also 9.2:1 cr.

318 3.jpg

20200608_201627.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
Used 302's worth anything? i have a pair in my garage i just pulled off the motor but not sure if they have any value used/dirty

Used 302's worth anything? i have a pair in my garage i just pulled off the motor but not sure if they have any value used/dirty
What people are willing to pay. I sold a pair of cores for $100 years back. They aren't worth a ton now that so many know they aren't the miracle head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back