Dear FABO

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Reaction score
Hello, this is Anthonys Mother. I know he enjoys your site very much and would like all of you to know that hes been sorry that he hasnt been for a while. Hes been very busy with college and work. Then he got hurt at work, got hit in the foot with an ax. He was in a camping park, clearing trails and camp sites. I well be taking care of any business on here and relay any messages you have guys have for him.

I hope he's ok. Thanks for the update and tell Anthony to take care of business, we'll be here when he gets back.

Are you serious????

Yes, it was pretty nasty. He cant walk for at least a week. He had a 4 inch cut on the side of his foot and now has 27 stitches on hes foot. There going to give him some crutches so he can come back to school.

Tell; "Hope ya feel better soon. Get well kid."

We'll be here when he's ready to get back up to par.

Prayers for my young gun friend Moose to heal up and a quick recovery and Tell him I said to do as the doctors say!!! and no if's or buts about it...8)
Thank you Anthonys Mother, You are a great lady for knowing how much he enjoys this great site and we all will be awaiting his return for a story and what not to do with an ax
He is a well liked member here and looking forward to seeing him jump back in here with us.

Hey, I think it's awesome that his mom feels comfortable enough with us to post on his recent misfortune. Thanks Mom!!!

Anthony, you're one of our newbies who's made a terrific first impression (with me anyway) and I'll be awaiting your return. Hope you have a speedy and thorough recovery.

By the way, were you trying out for a spot on Axe Men??? :-D jes' kiddin

Hurry up and get better kiddo.

Tell Lizzie...I mean Moose....I mean Anthony we all hope he heals fast.

I'm still not convinced that it's not the moosester pulling a prank on us.....
How about some pics?

Methinks Mooster's mom maybe misrepresenting her maternal merriment, moreover, moose's mom is making a macabre misrepresentation of moose's maladies.
Mrs. Moose is making a memorable misdirection of moose's misfortune.
In other words, if his foot has been injured, why would you go and start a thread here when he's capable of typing himself?
If i miss my guess, sorry Moose and moose's mom.
I am only mortal.

Get well soon!!

You know we like pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny's
Mommy
XX00

I am posting for him because the hospital will not let him have his computer in the room. Well I can get a picture but how do I post it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back