Dillinger adjustable UCA setup

-
Those 4 different numbers have different sets in the box.

I believe the number that has only 13014 boots is the highlighted 9.13131

To anyone that may be interested I may have found a solution to the upper control arm ball joint dust boot not sealing. I used Energy Suspension part # 13014 and it sealed the UCA ball joint completly. If part # 13024 was available I bet it would not only seal it completly but give additional sealing surface. I'll take pics to better explain and show what I'm talking about next time I work on it but I thought you would like to know. I'm not sure but this may also work with the Hotchkis and RMS upper control arms but I'm not sure. Good luck fellow Mopar nuts!

Thanks for the info, but I too had a hard time locating energy suspension # 13014.

Is this not the correct item as well? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ens-5-13102g/overview/make/dodge/year/1973/model/dart

I have the "highly recommended" Just Suspension ball joints waiting in the box and am going to be pissed if I have to buy separate boots now...

The part # I purchased was 9.13127G. It had 2 of 13010 and 13014 in it. It was like $13.11 through Amazon. with next day sir shipping and my primem membership. 13014 comes in a couple of other sets also I can't remeber which ones though. They are not sold individually.

Wondering how that energy suspension solution worked out for folks? Or if UCAs are better mated to good boots now? Im up to 20k on my RMS set up and I just keep greesing the crap out of em

I use the Energy Suspension boots on the HDK uppers. I look at several different options and they were the winner. Have them on my personal Hemi Duster for 8 or 9 years now...no rips or tears...keeps the grease in and the dust out.

-
Back