disc brake kit

-
Depends...if you have to buy control arms, ball joints, etc.

It might be cheaper to get a complete assembly from a part car.

probably the same guys making that as the ones that MP brakes and all sell...

Note: A body vehicles require modifications, see below!

A-body (Requires new lower ball joints and upper control arms to complete installation, Use our 'Upgrade' Link within our ebay store for this option.)

When I do this upgrade I'm goin to rebuild the front end as well so when its time I'm going to get two uca and two lca with tabs and a sway bar wich would run me 100 at pick a part and the the front end bushing kit I believe is 300.00 all together would be about 775.. and that is also including adding a sway bar does that sound about right

Snag everything off those cars you finding and buy a new set of calipers/bearings/seals/master cylinder... Done!

You shouldn't need the uppers as your car likely has the large ball joint. Grab those for me. LOL

Lol ya but everything is new and my car was original slant 6 with 5 on 4 bolt pattern my next day off is Friday ill see if I can get those uca's for you

If your car has 10" drum on it, i bet it's got large ball joints for sure. You can look at the nut size. If 't around 5/8, it's SBJ, around 13/16 it's BBJ.

Have fun man and get after that stuff we talked about to help fund you ride! :thumbrig:

-
Back