Dodge/Chevy Tug of War

-
Was not much of a tug of war when the a**hat in the Dodge did not let the other guy get off the brakes....

I'm not sure how it is in other places, but once the
chain tightens/clanges , ***** on.

I'm not sure how it is in other places, but once the
chain tightens/clanges , ***** on.
that's pretty much the only way to do it, or someone is going to start 'early'.

and I don't understand why people got so upset in the video- if I learned anything from the couple GMs that I owned, it's that you better get used to being pulled around by a chain.

What is the dude in the chevy even thinking? He is not even in the same league with that dodge with the cummins.

What is the dude in the chevy even thinking? He is not even in the same league with that dodge with the cummins.

He must not think much or he wouldn't have bought a Chevy to start with!

Saw that vid on facebook the other day. That is hilarious. The Chevy guy brought a white flag ( surrender ) to a gun fight. :D :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Wasn't fair, because the chebby was still on the brakes? Let me tell you how it works. Had a 352 Bronco, loud mouth neighbor of my friend; car lizard guy for GM. Came over bragging about how much power the Chebby had, after an hour of it, I asked if he had a strap? He did. Hooked up, big audience- told my buddy to tell idiot- tighten strap, he will count to 3, then hit it. I sand-bagged on the brakes, let him start spinning, and then pulled him down the block; was going to do the around the block, but it was getting loud, with the chebby burning off it's tires.

He still had his brake lights on? Of course. Closet Chebby guy?

-
Back