Dodge Just Killed the Hellcat–and the Banshee Is Here To Replace It

-
May as well put a cowl induction hood on it and call it a Camaro. I ain't saying it's gayer than gay, but I sense a little sugar in the tank and it would certainly get a rise out of George Takei.

1667786829250.png

Last edited:
Looks like a long, narrow car with not enough head room; and in need of some (styling) personality. They still have time for a few styling refinements.

Maybe an inline six might fit under the hood.

2024-Dodge-Charger-Daytona-eMuscle-SRT-Banshee-Direct-Connection-EV-_3.jpg

I'd rather hear a roar than a high pitched scream.

I'm wondering about the gas powered models. Is the Hornet all we're getting? Is Dodge abandoning 90 o/o of the market for a piece of the other 10?

For me, it's too little too late. Had they made the Charger a 2 door when they came back out they could have easily made the 4 door an option on those cars and they didn't. They pissed all over the old Mopar muscle car faithful with their gotta cater to the soccer mom bullshit. Plus, those cars looked like rotten dog *** compared to what they could have. Based on the 300? Puhhleeze. They could have AT LEAST had ONE throwback thing on those cars and they didn't. These newest ones have the cool wrap around tail lights reminding you somewhat of the older Chargers, but again, too little too late. Now, FINALLY they make a two door with a throwback grille......but it's electric. FFFFFF them.

Last edited:
After Trump kills the EV thing, they'll start putting engines in the EV Cars as retro hotrodding.
You can bet every Mopar guy that looks at this thing has a Hemi swap keeping him up at night.
"HONEY, UMMA HEMI SWAP THAT STELLARIS THING PRONTO TO MAKE IT MY 2 DOOR CHARGER FROM HELL". :realcrazy:

So the Challenger is selling very good, so lets stop making it and make a useless electric car that nobody can charge because there are limited number of chargers. Next we'll be hearing about assaults at charging stations cause you're taking too long to charge. Maybe tomorrow more sensible people will be in charge in January to dump this green deal that this country can't run on.

-
Back