Does anybody remember this TV show?

-
Canadians might remember The Hillariaous House of Frightenstein, Batfink, and Rocket Robin Hood.

Billy Van did almost every character in The Hilarious House of Frankenstein, I see it is on the satelite almost every day, used to watch it always. Rocket Robin always had B grade animation.
Puff n stuff always makes me hungry.:toothy10:

anyone remember johny socko and his flying robot? Had missles in his fingers and was just a badass robot. Ultraman was also a good one.....man I miss those shows. Saturday mornings where the best.

Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har - Snagglepuss ( "exit - stage right") - Quickdraw Mcgraw ("hey Queekstraw" and"el Kabongggg") - What about the Wacky Races !

images.jpg

Foghorn Leghorn
I'm cuttin ya boy but ya just ain't bleedin

Mr Peabody, snoopys grandaddy

and lets not forget the three stooges, the head nun at our Catholic school sent a note home to Mom telling her we couldn't watch the three stooges before coming to school in the morning

Foghorn Leghorn
I'm cuttin ya boy but ya just ain't bleedin

Mr Peabody, snoopys grandaddy

and lets not forget the three stooges, the head nun at our Catholic school sent a note home to Mom telling her we couldn't watch the three stooges before coming to school in the morning

Oh man, that's funny. The stooges still come on 6:30 Sunday morning, and yes I have been up watching them...nnyaaa, wise guy eh? woob,woob,woob.
When my brother in law and I start doing the stooges are wives litterly run out of the room, drives them nuts. :toothy10:

HR Puffinstuff. The kid's name was Jimmy, he had a British accent and the flute's name was Toot. It was the wicked witch's life long ambition to catch the magic flute for herself. I didn't watch the show, but my kid brother did. I found the show too off the wall. I wasn't into TV that much then, I'm still not.

I remember most of the aforementioned 'toons, except the Jap crap. Never watched any of it. It was the death of good animation.

So, who remembers the "Mighty Heroes"

poster.jpg

I remember most of the aforementioned 'toons, except the Jap crap. Never watched any of it. It was the death of good animation.

So, who remembers the "Mighty Heroes"

poster.jpg

Mark where did you pull this one out of?? I don't think I have seen these characters since I was 8yrs old. I had forgotten about them but remember them when seeing this, Ropeman, Daiper Boy, and that Chicken guy! I think this was around the Underdog and Bullwinkle time!! Thanks, going to check utube for these guys!!

I was too old to be watching this but anyone from the Washington state northwest remember JP Patches, the clown with the local Seattle kids show? Use to watch him while getting ready for high school.... he played toons like George of the Jungle on it and others I can't recall.

I dunno, none of these seem to be the one I'm looking for. The one about the mice definately wasn't it, they weren't mice they were people puppets. And also not Dr. Snuggles.

I don't think it was a pufnstuff show, I don't remember ever watching that when I was a kid.

I remember watching many of these mentioned cartoons.
I watched Captain Kangaroo, Pink Panther, Hong Kong Phoey (sp).
Buggs Bunny, BullWinkle, Charlie Brown, Super Friends, Hudson Brothers had a tv show also, they drove a white milk truck/van I believe in the beginning of show.
Underdog, Mighty Mouse, gees, I feel 40 suddenly!

The Hudson bro's show was "banana...something"
I loved "the hilarious house of frightenstien". Billy Van was a tremendous talent. Vincent Price came to Hamilton, and filmed all of his parts for the whole season in one trip.

Ooga Booga!!!!!!!!!

dude thats sweet lol. have u heard of 'the mighty boosh'? its bbc tv but funny lol and just as wierd lol
im just 18 but there is a old tvland show that i can not remember what it was. it was like a cop that cross dressed in the theme video and wore a black leather jacket. in 2001 in came on right after get smart on tv land

Here it is... does anybody else remember this.

I can't say I have every seen that one,

-
Back