does anymore make a turbo header for an a body?

-

chrisf

Reaction score
does anyone make a turbo/twin turbo header for an A body? i see a few online but no mention of what body style or if they are for the LX platforms.

I have never head of one. It's a really difficult proposition — the headers are already super tight to the inner fenders, and now you are trying to stuff a turbo into each side, plus run more plumbing up to the intake, and a separate cold air intake for each side. On the other hand, it's an easy packaging situation with a slant six. A B- or E-body would at least give you some room to work.

sorry i should have said 3rd gen hemi. no slants for me. i know where the rods come out.

I think it's called "find someone who can fabricate such things and get ready to pay"

use truck logs. flip sides and drill center 4 exhaust bolts to clamp said logs down. then fab from there. i run twins behind my grill using said method above

Resized_20190124_105308.jpg

image0000031.jpg

use truck logs. flip sides and drill center 4 exhaust bolts to clamp said logs down. then fab from there. i run twins behind my grill using said method above

View attachment 1715985249

View attachment 1715985250
A friend of mine on Facebook built a gen3 hemi for his dart swinger. He bought a set of stainless turbo manifolds. But said they wouldn't fit. So he did like what Turbofreak said to do. He used truck manifolds flipped with V bands welded on the ends. Turbofreak very nice car you built.
Here is a picture of his dart.

Screenshot_20220918-100434_Facebook.jpg

A friend of mine on Facebook built a gen3 hemi for his dart swinger. He bought a set of stainless turbo manifolds. But said they wouldn't fit. So he did like what Turbofreak said to do. He used truck manifolds flipped with V bands welded on the ends. Turbofreak very nice car you built.
Here is a picture of his dart.

View attachment 1715987214
is that shanes(thing its his name?) car that now runs as of a few weeks ago? im friends with him on fb

I think I saw that Hooker has cast log-type turbo manifolds for G3.

-
Back